Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#831 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:27 PM

Those pictures are GREAT.. Def. post some more when you can.. I still havent booked anything because i contacted claudia and received no response I just want to get a date already since i see alot of 2009 brides already!!!

Does anyone have pictures of the banquet hall they give as an option for a reception?? You had your reception in the terrace right?? was it too hott or good temp??

Thanks so much sorry for all the questions :)

Joanna
    <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#832 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JoannaR
      Those pictures are GREAT.. Def. post some more when you can.. I still havent booked anything because i contacted claudia and received no response I just want to get a date already since i see alot of 2009 brides already!!!

Does anyone have pictures of the banquet hall they give as an option for a reception?? You had your reception in the terrace right?? was it too hott or good temp??

Thanks so much sorry for all the questions :)

Joanna
      when were you planning to have your wedding... I just booked a day in Sept 08 it wasnt the 6th like I wanted it was the 7th but there are still a lot of days open if you don't mind it not being on a Saturday. good luck to you!!

#833 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:02 PM

Does anyone know how the documentation process works? As far as how far in advance do I send my documents there to be verified? I had them apostilled already so that is done. Their website says:

Do we need to send any documentation prior to arrival?

Yes. All legal documentation must be sent at least one month in advance to verify all information. Also, you must have all originals with you when you arrive at the resort.

So does that mean I send them the documents then they send them back for us to bring with? Thank you for any info!

#834 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:06 PM

i don't have any pictures of the ballrooom, but it looks like a ballroom would here, lol.

i havent gotten married but we are going to do the indoor terrrance with a large table, sit down dinner for 30 guests and the outdoor terrance for our cocktail hour, that way it can become our dancefloor afterwards

#835 tlomlad

tlomlad
          • Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:06 PM

ooo.. and i posted pics on a thread called POSR CANCUN PICS here

#836 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

Hey Paula - forgot to ask you what flavor cake you got?? We are getting tres leches, hope it tastes as good as ones we have had before!

#837 dmarie17

dmarie17
              • 276 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:38 PM

Congrats Kat! I'm glad that you got a date... finally! Sorry it's not the one that you wanted but it will turn out perfect regardless!

#838 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lucy106
                  Does anyone know how the documentation process works?
                  I was legally married in the US so sorry I am no help there.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                  Hey Paula - forgot to ask you what flavor cake you got?? We are getting tres leches, hope it tastes as good as ones we have had before!
                  Half chocolate, half vanilla. It was good. The chocolate was not dark, but it was still yummy... I actually snuck it off someone else's plate.

#839 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

I FINALLY GOT A RESPONSE!! Unfortunately it is bitter sweet as seeing my date was NOT available..oh well..sent her a couple of more dates and told her to BOOK it! either May 30, 2009 or June 13, 2009.

Also, she did send me a little note at the end of the email stating "Consider that the pkgs. prices are 2008 and may be changed for 2009". As long as they do not change too much, I am fine with it.

#840 lucy106

lucy106
                    • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:30 PM

Glad you found some dates. Even though it was not your original date it will work out just perfectly!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users