Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6551 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
  • Vendor
  • 210 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by AmandaBradley03 

Also I was curious what time everyone had their weddings? I was thinking about doing the sunset wedding, but wondering how the pictures would work? 

Hello AmandaBradley03!

My advice is one hour before the sunset. So if you schedule a 15 minutes ceremony will be perfect and enough for a beautiful photo session.

Attached Files

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#6552 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
    • 112 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Hi --

I just got back from my wedding --- i have a couple ideas/views for you.

See links to my trash the dress shot - which will give you an idea of resort photographer (and pics during the day the next day)

http://wilsonkeenanttd.dreamsresortcancun.adventurephotos.com.mx/

Also - Here is a couple of Juan's photos. My wedding was scheduled for 4 pm but was delayed till about 4:30. We honestly just ran out of light for the couples photos. But Juan was amazing..

Originally Posted by AmandaBradley03 View Post

Also I was curious what time everyone had their weddings? I was thinking about doing the sunset wedding, but wondering how the pictures would work? 

#6553 Alina8706

Alina8706
      • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Beach Wed- you look stunning in your bridal pictures! What time was your wedding and reception?

#6554 Lyman

Lyman
        • 262 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

awesome pics, beachwed2013 ! - thx for sharing :)

#6555 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
          • 112 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

My wedding was scheduled for 4 pm but began at about 4:30 p. and my reception was at 6 pm! The sunset was beautiful!

Originally Posted by Alina8706 View Post

Beach Wed- you look stunning in your bridal pictures! What time was your wedding and reception?

#6556 Shlearae

Shlearae
            • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

My wedding is in July 2014 Im using Destination Weddings my first agent wasn't so great which is why we ended up postponing our wedding day to 2014 when it was originally 2013. No worries. I have Barbara & so far she's great! They did everything to try & make it right but the date of the 27th is symbolic for us so they allowed us to change without a big fuss. So I would say they will go beyond when things don't go right. Plus the website is great, you can communicate with all your guests with the click of one big email & I don't have to worry about whos doing what & when as I have Barbara for that!

#6557 Alina8706

Alina8706
              • 35 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

Hey ladies! Quick question! Has anyone done the civil ceremony? If so did you like it or not? Cecilia sent me the script but it worries me that the English version has s¶¶¶¶ many mistakes :(

#6558 kellykanester

kellykanester
                • 236 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

beachwed you look stunning !! Please post more pics when you have them , so nice to reminisce

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#6559 marilili

marilili
                  • 200 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

amazing photos!  We had the same thing happen, we were scheduled for 4, the ring bearer lost his pants and we didn't start ti 4:40. Photographer ran out of light, so we all got up and ready the next day at 5:30am so we could get decent pictures.  So consider this for your wedding ladies!

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

Hi --

I just got back from my wedding --- i have a couple ideas/views for you.

See links to my trash the dress shot - which will give you an idea of resort photographer (and pics during the day the next day)

http://wilsonkeenant...ephotos.com.mx/

Also - Here is a couple of Juan's photos. My wedding was scheduled for 4 pm but was delayed till about 4:30. We honestly just ran out of light for the couples photos. But Juan was amazing..

#6560 marilili

marilili
                    • 200 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

Finally back from the honeymoon and was just amazed by the beauty of the wedding! I can't wait to post pictures and write a review!  Here are a few pictures of the gazebo décor (done by ultimate weddings) and the view of the gazebo from the preferred suites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users