Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6511 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:03 AM

Hi everyone,can anyone tell me how I can look at attachments on here people post? Read about points what are these? Thanks x

#6512 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by TIGERLILYODP 

Hi everyone,can anyone tell me how I can look at attachments on here people post? Read about points what are these? Thanks x

I think you need to have like 150 posts before you can open attachements.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

#6513 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
      • 122 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:25 AM

Thanks for letting me know :)

#6514 rykell

rykell
        • 170 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

No it is Dreams Cancun

#6515 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
          • 122 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hi does anyone have the price list for the flowers and decorations for the gazebo and bamboo wedding locations? thanks xx

#6516 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
            • 122 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:54 AM

my email address is karaodp@gmail.com

#6517 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
              • 112 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Hola ladies  - for anyone who were married there, when you get your hair done, can you use the spa that day:?

#6518 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

Hola ladies  - for anyone who were married there, when you get your hair done, can you use the spa that day:?

Not for free. They charge you for all services. But you do get some services to use in your wedding package. I think I got a free massage and you might get a day in the hydration are free. Check your wedding package!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

#6519 adielej

adielej
                  • 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

For all you past Dreams cancun brides who did outdoor receptions in the evening did you have additional lighting? We're thinking about doing our reception at the gazebo but I'm afraid after sunset it might be too dark. Any tips on outside vendors or if Dreams will provide the lighting?

#6520 leigh2011

leigh2011
                    • 277 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by adielej 

For all you past Dreams cancun brides who did outdoor receptions in the evening did you have additional lighting? We're thinking about doing our reception at the gazebo but I'm afraid after sunset it might be too dark. Any tips on outside vendors or if Dreams will provide the lighting?

Dreams provided lighting for the reception - though I am not sure if it was part of the wedding package or if they came with the DJ.  Maybe a bride that didn't have a DJ can add their experience (I presume it is part of the wedding package, not the DJ - but I wouldn't want to steer you wrong).  We had our reception out on Himitsu beach and there was one (possibly 2, but I can't be sure) stand with 4 bright lights.  If you look at the "Dreams Cancun Wedding" album in my signature, you will see some pictures of the reception - that should give you an idea of how bright it was.  I thought it was just right - enough light to eat your meal comfortably, but dark enough on the periphery to remind you that you are outside at night.

Side note:  my photographer brought external flashes on stands to help provide fill light during photos.  With the light provided by the resort's light stands being directional, anyone taking pictures will need to be careful to get good lighting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users