Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#6051 Channing

Channing
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Good to know! Thanks so much, that definately helps :)

#6052 Channing

Channing
    • 31 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

Good to know! Thanks so much, that definately helps :)

#6053 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:57 PM

I emailed them too and got my appointments made. I am excited!

I have been making good progress on getting my list of to do's done. I finished laminating my luggage tags, finished the hangover kits, to much sun kits and got my fake orchids for my centerpieces. It feels good to get so much done. When I get all of my projects finished over the next few weeks I will share all of my pictures with you guys. It is amazing at how much help I have received from this site. You all have been such an inspiration and so much help!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
        April 6, 2012

#6054 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
        • 112 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

Can anyone tell me how much the one time day pass is for guests staying at another resort?

#6055 LoveKiss

LoveKiss
          • 18 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hi brides, I was wondering when Claudia began paying attention to your wedding and coordinating the process with you or if you must lead all actions? I've had my location reserved for months and have contacted Claudia on a one off basis with questions. Now with my wedding four months away I was wondering what a coordinator does and how much does she coordinate with me leading up to the big day?

#6056 Channing

Channing
            • 31 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:14 AM

My wedding is less than two weeks away and Claudia hasn't contacted me or has gotten any faster at answering my emails. I'm just hoping it will all work out when I get there, its hard not to get a little annoyed with the lack of communication if I'm being perfectly honest. I've pretty much planned everything based on the feedback from all the brides on this site.

Originally Posted by LoveKiss 

Hi brides, I was wondering when Claudia began paying attention to your wedding and coordinating the process with you or if you must lead all actions? I've had my location reserved for months and have contacted Claudia on a one off basis with questions. Now with my wedding four months away I was wondering what a coordinator does and how much does she coordinate with me leading up to the big day?

#6057 Sasha030412

Sasha030412
              • 48 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:00 AM

From what I understand from brides that have been on the forum, they plan everything very quickly when you get there. My wedding is about 3 weeks away and I also haven't gotten very quick replies. 

The day pass is $55 for guests staying outside of the resort. 

Originally Posted by Channing 

My wedding is less than two weeks away and Claudia hasn't contacted me or has gotten any faster at answering my emails. I'm just hoping it will all work out when I get there, its hard not to get a little annoyed with the lack of communication if I'm being perfectly honest. I've pretty much planned everything based on the feedback from all the brides on this site.

#6058 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:04 AM

The best way to get communication is call down there. I always get her on the phone. I would definately do that!

Originally Posted by Channing 

April 6, 2012

#6059 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
                  • 112 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

Thank you!

#6060 jana297

jana297
                    • 646 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

I am going to have around 25 starfish with me for my place settings. Will I have an issue going through customs. When we went for our site visit last year they did not even search my bags but it would figure if they did.

April 6, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users