Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#5901 leigh2011

leigh2011
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:25 AM

NP - if any of you ladies can think of any questions, feel free to ask away.  I plan on sticking around the forum for a while, so just ask as you think of things.

#5902 Jenny Shvetsova

Jenny Shvetsova
    • Site Supporter
    • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

I will be at Dreams already :) watching your wedding from the side :) Mine is next WEDNESDAY!!!

#5903 Jenny Shvetsova

Jenny Shvetsova
      • Site Supporter
      • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Questions. was there enough food during receiption? Im so nervous my guest would be hungry after all. How long was your receiption?

#5904 Jenny Shvetsova

Jenny Shvetsova
        • Site Supporter
        • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

Questions. was there enough food during receiption? Im so nervous my guest would be hungry after all. How long was your receiption?

Originally Posted by leigh2011 

NP - if any of you ladies can think of any questions, feel free to ask away.  I plan on sticking around the forum for a while, so just ask as you think of things.

#5905 Jenny Shvetsova

Jenny Shvetsova
          • Site Supporter
          • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:44 AM

I will be at Dreams already :) watching your wedding from the side :) Mine is next WEDNESDAY!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by K Martinez78 

Thanks for the detailed review. Your wedding looked beautiful. Sorry not everything went as planned. I think 3 weddings in one day is ridiculous! I'm getting married on a Tuesday, so hopefully it won't be as busy for me.

#5906 leigh2011

leigh2011
            • 277 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:04 AM

Jenny -

Just one more week - so exciting!  I hope everything works out wonderfully and we would all love to see pictures when you get back.

#5907 sarahlhal

sarahlhal
              • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:19 PM

Approximately how long did it take to walk down the aisle??  And how did the spa do with your hair and makeup??  Oh, and Congrats Mrs.!

#5908 K Martinez78

K Martinez78
                • 46 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

Great! We can meet up in cancun! :)

#5909 leigh2011

leigh2011
                  • 277 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

Hmmm - good question.  My best guess would have to be in the neighborhood of 45 seconds to a minute.  But of course that can depend on how fast you are walking.

I think the spa did really well on my hair and fairly well on my makeup.  Definitely bring pictures of what you want to your appointment.  The ladies at the salon style hair for a lot of brides, so they have probably come across any style you ask them to do.  For the makeup, I think she did my eyes really well (even applying fake lashes that I brought with me) - however, she did not apply a concealer which I feel like I need because my skin isn't that great.  If I had known she wasn't going to do that, I could have applied the foundation I brought with me before I went to the salon.

Originally Posted by sarahlhal 

Approximately how long did it take to walk down the aisle??  And how did the spa do with your hair and makeup??  Oh, and Congrats Mrs.!

#5910 Sasha030412

Sasha030412
                    • 48 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:55 AM

Hi Ladies, 

quick question. Did you guys have bridal showers? I'm worried to ask my guests to come to a bridal shower too and bring presents on top of having to spend a fortune for my wedding. 

Any thoughts?

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users