Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#5741 ssanders

ssanders
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

My wedding date is April 27 2012 and I went with Juan as well. I like his work and he use to work there so I am sure he knows the best places for the most authentic/beautiful scenery shots.

#5742 hairdos11

hairdos11
    • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Here are some beautiful pictures that adventurephotos have done at another resort.  They are just wonderful to me! I'm going with this photographer because after seeing these pics and a few others I loved their work.  Not to mention it's included in the package so it's worth it to me.  I'm thinking about having them do a trash the dress session as well. I believe you get a discount if you use them for more sessions. Hope this helps a little girls.

http://010611page.dr...ephotos.com.mx/

#5743 leigh2011

leigh2011
      • 277 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

mgl27 and Soon2BMrsS - you are both getting so close...just 19 and 11 days (even less based on departure dates).  So very exciting!!

Originally Posted by mgl27 

Holy cow!!!!  It is almost here!!!  What are your travel dates??? 

#5744 jana297

jana297
        • 646 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:30 AM

Do any of you soon to be Dreams Cancun brides know if they have sunless spray tanning etc at the spa? I am a redhead and do not want to go tanning prior to my wedding due to the freckles I will get! Yikes...this is one of the major things that stresses me out.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
          April 6, 2012

#5745 ssanders

ssanders
          • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

There work was very beautiful. do you have any additional links of there work? Who is the actual photographer at dreams cancun? I think you are beginning to sway me to them! lol

#5746 leigh2011

leigh2011
            • 277 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

I received a spa list last year (so there may be changes) and there wasn't any mention of spray tanning.  It might be worth emailing the spa and asking just to be sure.

Originally Posted by jana297 

Do any of you soon to be Dreams Cancun brides know if they have sunless spray tanning etc at the spa? I am a redhead and do not want to go tanning prior to my wedding due to the freckles I will get! Yikes...this is one of the major things that stresses me out.

#5747 Soon2BMrsS

Soon2BMrsS
              • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

I know, I can't believe it is approaching so FAST!!!   Just packed all of our decorations, and OOt Bags!!! I am so excited  haven't been able to sleep... I keep trying to invison everything... I want it to go smoothly... Then today I start looking at the 10day forcast for Cancun, and so far it says there are thunderstorms all week........AHHHHHHHHHH THat would be NO BUENO for a Beach wedding!!!!  I have always dreamed of getting married in the sand at the waters edge..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pray for us to have a RAIN free day... at least on the 21st!!!!  I have another question for anyone that knows.. What is "Casual Elegance"? That is what many of the restaurants require, and my fiance and dad aren't sure if that means NO SHORTS?? 

#5748 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:20 AM

I would not worry about the weather when we went for our site visit the weather predicted thunderstorms too and when it did rain it passed very quickly. Also I did not notice any issues with wearing shorts to any of the restaurants. My fiance wore polos and shorts to all the restaurants.

Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsS 

I know, I can't believe it is approaching so FAST!!!   Just packed all of our decorations, and OOt Bags!!! I am so excited  haven't been able to sleep... I keep trying to invison everything... I want it to go smoothly... Then today I start looking at the 10day forcast for Cancun, and so far it says there are thunderstorms all week........AHHHHHHHHHH THat would be NO BUENO for a Beach wedding!!!!  I have always dreamed of getting married in the sand at the waters edge..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pray for us to have a RAIN free day... at least on the 21st!!!!  I have another question for anyone that knows.. What is "Casual Elegance"? That is what many of the restaurants require, and my fiance and dad aren't sure if that means NO SHORTS?? 

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

#5749 Soon2BMrsS

Soon2BMrsS
                  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

AWESOME THank You SO much for putting my mind at ease!!!

#5750 Katnkiko

Katnkiko
                    • 22 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:01 AM

I went to Cancun a couple of years ago during a "hurricane".  I did not rain once while I was there. Good luck!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users