Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#5111 rudebaga

rudebaga
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

I just got some pics from my friend that brought a professional quality camera to our wedding and posted more pics to our review..take a look! She got some great shots!

#5112 KWally24

KWally24
    • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:07 PM

Your review is amazing, thank you so much!!!!  Everything looks gorgeous, and Congrats on becoming a Mrs!!

Originally Posted by rudebaga 

I posted my review!!!  I added in some pics I have...we haven't gotten our professional pics yet, those will be arriving via FedEx in the next week or two I believe.  And our friends/family took so many pics they are putting them on cd's but have to mail them out to us.  I didn't wanna wait weeks to post a review, so I used the pics I had.  Don't have wedding ceremony or reception shots yet, but I posted the stuff you guys wanna see like hair/make-up pics, centerpieces & bouquet and some extras! 

ENJOY!!!

Go to Resort & Villas, Under Mexico Weddings click on Riviera Maya & Cancun Weddings, Cancun Weddings, Dreams Cancun Resort and Spa.  Scroll down to see my review! It's titled "Wouldn't change a thing about our wedding at Dreams Cancun!"

Debbie :)

#5113 NurseM

NurseM
      • Site Supporter
      • 187 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:35 PM

Debbie,

Your review is awesome!!! that makes me so so happy and excited i chose dreams! Great tips and great pictures. I am getting so excited. Thank you for taking the time to post a great review

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#5114 coones

coones
        • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

@rudebaga - What a great review!!!!  You are an amazingly gorgeous bride!!! 

#5115 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
          • 183 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

Ladies my review is up. If you have any questions feel free to email me at rachel_gerber@yahoo.com 

#5116 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
            • Banned
            • 630 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

Rachel -

Thanks for the review.  I love seeing how different (and still beautiful) things can be at the same resort...

I do have one question that I will ask here in case any other ladies are interested.  Where did you have your cocktail hour?  The setup looked great.  (From someone who has not done a site visit, it doesn't appear to be the terrace) 

If you don't check back, I will email you.  Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Rachel&Chris2011 

Ladies my review is up. If you have any questions feel free to email me at rachel_gerber@yahoo.com 

#5117 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
              • 183 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:49 AM

The cocktail hour was done in front of the ballroom .. its a little section between the front of the hotel and the walkway to the pool area

#5118 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
                • 183 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:04 PM

A few more pics for you ladies 

We wanted something different for a guest book, so we had a canvas made by allpopart.com and gave our guests permanent marker to write around our faces.. 

rachel&chris9.jpgrachel&chris10.jpg

#5119 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
                  • Banned
                  • 630 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:47 PM

Rachel - that is a very cool idea....

#5120 NurseM

NurseM
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 187 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:55 PM

Can any past brides or even future brides let me know how the round table seating is on the beach how many people they put per table? I am trying to figure out how many table runners I need to buy

thanks

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users