Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4321 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:55 PM

i think the new gazebo looks great, espcially if they keep it as an open ring! I'm just glad they kept the location!!!

does anyone have pics of seaside grill...we're doing our welcome dinner there.
    thanks ladies!!

#4322 Michelle613

Michelle613
    • 331 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hey all,

Has anyone has the welcome/rehearsal dinner at Paloma Bonita? (the restaurant next door). If so, how's the pricing there? Did your guests order for themselves or did you order a bunch of things for the table? I'm debating on what I should do/ where I should have the dinner.

Also, thanks to all for reassuring us on the gazebo. Honestly, I'm back to my old excited self. You're right, it was the location of the gazebo that got us, and as my mom has been saying all week, "no one renovates to make something uglier; renovating can only make what was pretty even prettier." Plus, I was thinking about the new, bigger beach and I'm totally excited. I remember when I was there my mom and I were annoyed that there was barely any room to walk around on the beach (we enjoy walking along the water on the entire hotel strip) -- now there's plenty of room to walk around and maybe they'll have lots of fun activities :) Everything happens for a reason, and I'm sure when we get there, no one will be disappointed! Good luck to all!

Michelle
      Michelle & Arsen
      Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#4323 JT3

JT3
      • 443 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

Just an FYI ladies Cecilia emailed me stating that the gazebo is 80 % done at this point in time,,,.....

#4324 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
        • 301 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JT3
          Just an FYI ladies Cecilia emailed me stating that the gazebo is 80 % done at this point in time,,,.....
          YAY!! thats great news - looks like you'll be in the clear for a perfect wedding!!!!

#4325 JT3

JT3
          • 443 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KelZavs20
            YAY!! thats great news - looks like you'll be in the clear for a perfect wedding!!!!
            Thanks... Yeah I will see when I get there... I am still very upset about the gazebo. I perfer the old one but we will see what happens.

#4326 jwilke5

jwilke5
            • 314 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

Hi Ladies!! It's been awhile since I've posted, I'm a tax accountant so I pretty much go into hibernation from January to April 15, LOL. Anyways was just catching up on all the posts, wow - I can't believe they tore down the gazebo!! I think it will be a change for the better though, it did look a little aged in some of the pictures... I wish all you May brides the best of luck - you will be getting married in a GORGEOUS location no matter what... gazebo or no gazebo - you're having your wedding in paradise.

Looking forward to joining in the discussion more actively now, I just saw my signature and almost had a panic attack, somehow I have less than 6 months until my big day! Where does the time go?!

#4327 chipotle99

chipotle99
              • 311 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:33 PM

jwilke, welcome back! And omg...I want your puppy!!! Sooo cute! What's his/her name? I love bulldogs :)

#4328 JT3

JT3
                • 443 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

Hey Ladies does anyone have the name and email of the supervisor over there at Dreams?

#4329 carolina24

carolina24
                  • 1,573 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

hi ladies, cecilia said she would email me pics of the new gazebo once it's completed. i'll post them when she does.

#4330 JT3

JT3
                    • 443 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:24 PM

I just spoke to Cecilia and they are at this moment putting up the DOME. she should be sending me pictures by Friday or So.. I will try to put these up as well as soon as I get them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users