Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#4221 meldal101010

meldal101010
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

OMG!!!!! I love the gazebo, but maybe it could use a remodel....but all those other brides that chose the resort for the gazebo are going to be p****d off if the WC doesn't fill them in before they get there...not a good thing to suprise a bride with!!!! Ughhh... I feel so bad for them

#4222 meldal101010

meldal101010
    • 444 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:14 PM

Do you mind me asking where this was posted?? Thanks :)

#4223 chipotle99

chipotle99
      • 311 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:46 PM

It was posted in the "vendor" section of the RM part of this forum (see the very top where the threads are listed), and on FB too

#4224 chipotle99

chipotle99
        • 311 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:48 PM

See here: http://bestdestinati....-cancun-57897/

#4225 AverageJane

AverageJane
          • 9 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:31 AM

Okay ladies, I'm on it. I will get to the bottom of this gazebo rumor right away and let you know what I find out. My wedding (at the gazebo) is in 9 days and lord help me if I get there and it's torn down!

I'll get back to ya.

#4226 Michelle613

Michelle613
            • 331 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:03 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JT3
              Hey Michelle. I think the Elizabeth Medina took pictures of a Jewish ceremony.
              Cancun, Mexico Wedding Photography, Michelle and SteveĀ“s Destination Wedding and Trash the Dress Photo Session at Dreams Cancun Elizabeth Medina Photography

I hope this helps and this is what you are looking for...
              Thanks! I actually found this video on Elizabeth Medina's site and like watch it periodically lol. I wish I could find this girl and ask her questions. Michelle, if you're a member of this thread, please msg me!
              Michelle & Arsen
              Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#4227 Michelle613

Michelle613
              • 331 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:06 AM

Wow this is terrible. I chose this hotel for the gazebo and view. I'm already heart broken about the view, but if the gazebo looks fked up at my wedding, I'll throw a fit. Whenever I describe Dreams to ppl I say that it's a nice hotel but not amazingly beautiful & that I've seen nicer, but what got me was the gazebo (I've seen a few gorgeous weddings there and wow!) They know that its the gazebo that keeps the brides running there-- hopefully it'll be done fast and look a gazillion times better.
                Michelle & Arsen
                Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#4228 meldal101010

meldal101010
                • 444 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:50 PM

Random question but does anyone have a picture they could post that shows what you see when you enter Dreams Cancun...The lobby i guess. I'm just curious because i've seem what Dreams Rivieras' lobby looks like & its pretty grand. Just want to know what to expect.

#4229 chipotle99

chipotle99
                  • 311 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by meldal101010
                    Random question but does anyone have a picture they could post that shows what you see when you enter Dreams Cancun...The lobby i guess. I'm just curious because i've seem what Dreams Rivieras' lobby looks like & its pretty grand. Just want to know what to expect.

Umm...it's not grand...at ALL... picture white walls, a vase with some tropical flowers on a table against a wall, and a 4 person brown reception desk. Dark brown and creamy white. No chandaliers (sp?) no grand entrance, but once you get out to the beach, that's really the beauty right there.

This hotel if you take away the beach, seriously looks like a 3 star. Like Michelle above, I've seen so many better hotels, but it's the location that gets you! That gazebo and the water on 3 sides....the rooms themselves suck and the pool is pretty tiny too.

#4230 JT3

JT3
                    • 443 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

OMG i am leaving to Dreams in 2 1/2 weeks. I just emailed Cecilia... I am going crazy over here.... Anyone know more details....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users