Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3781 JT3

JT3
  • Jr. Member
  • 443 posts

    Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:50 PM

    Hey ladies... has anyone decided on how much to tip the wc. Or for past brides how much did you ladies tip her?

    #3782 KelZavs20

    KelZavs20
    • Jr. Member
    • 301 posts

      Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:59 PM

      thanks for calming my nerves!!! i was close to freaking out since we are planning to have our reception on the beach that is nearest to the gazebo!

      #3783 Mardigras

      Mardigras
      • Newbie
      • 53 posts

        Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JT3
        Hey ladies... has anyone decided on how much to tip the wc. Or for past brides how much did you ladies tip her?
        I have the same question...

        #3784 Mardigras

        Mardigras
        • Newbie
        • 53 posts

          Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:46 AM

          Does anyone know if DJ Mannia is still the DJ Dreams is using?

          #3785 carolina24

          carolina24
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,573 posts

            Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:15 PM

            the last time I talked with Cecilia (2 or 3 months ago lol) they were still using DJ Mania.

            We're planing on tipping her $100 to $200, do you think that's reasonable?

            #3786 *JillD*

            *JillD*
            • Sr. Member
            • 5,112 posts

              Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:34 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mardigras
              Does anyone know if DJ Mannia is still the DJ Dreams is using?
              last I heard they had two options mannia or dorremixx

              #3787 JT3

              JT3
              • Jr. Member
              • 443 posts

                Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by carolina24
                the last time I talked with Cecilia (2 or 3 months ago lol) they were still using DJ Mania.

                We're planing on tipping her $100 to $200, do you think that's reasonable?


                I was thinking about around that price too... I was kinda leaning to giving her a tip in the beginning and maybe the rest after?

                #3788 Michelle613

                Michelle613
                • Jr. Member
                • 331 posts

                  Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:35 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JT3
                  Hi I have a question to the past Dreams Cancun Brides? I am trying to coordinate my colors but I am having trouble trying to figure out what flower colors does the hotel provide. i was looking at the color fushia with a purple. The colors I want are like those of the pictures. Can anyone please help?

                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  Hey, just send that picture to Claudia. She should be able to work off it. She'll show it to the florist & I'm sure it could be done. Just send it soon and don't wait to the last minute in case they have to be ordered from somewhere. She'll give you a price quote, too.

                  Attached Files


                  Michelle & Arsen
                  Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

                  #3789 carolina24

                  carolina24
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,573 posts

                    Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:19 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JT3
                    I was thinking about around that price too... I was kinda leaning to giving her a tip in the beginning and maybe the rest after?
                    definately some before...it'll get some perks

                    #3790 JT3

                    JT3
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 443 posts

                      Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:24 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Michelle613
                      Hey, just send that picture to Claudia. She should be able to work off it. She'll show it to the florist & I'm sure it could be done. Just send it soon and don't wait to the last minute in case they have to be ordered from somewhere. She'll give you a price quote, too.
                      Im working with Cecilia and I sent her the picture. I told her I didnt care much about what type of flower just really wanted those colors. What I received in return was a picture of light lavender and almost blue flowers. basically the opssite of what I wanted... LOL so Im trying to firgure out a different color.... Its a tad bit frustrating but what can I do....
                      (sorry had to vent a little) :)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users