Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3731 andim

andim
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:15 PM

Here is a link to some my photos I took a few weeks ago. The new beach pictures are hard to tell how different it is but if you look at old pictures of the "tower beach" you will see a HUGE difference.
    Flickr: AndiS2010's Photostream

I scanned the resort map however it got a little wet while I was there so I don't know how clear it will be but I tried :) I can e-mail it if it doesnt show up.

Dreams Resort Map Pictures, Dreams Resort Map Images, Dreams Resort Map Photos, Dreams Resort Map Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

#3732 wilsoml2

wilsoml2
    • 299 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by andim
      Here is a link to some my photos I took a few weeks ago. The new beach pictures are hard to tell how different it is but if you look at old pictures of the "tower beach" you will see a HUGE difference.
      Flickr: AndiS2010's Photostream

I scanned the resort map however it got a little wet while I was there so I don't know how clear it will be but I tried :) I can e-mail it if it doesnt show up.

Dreams Resort Map Pictures, Dreams Resort Map Images, Dreams Resort Map Photos, Dreams Resort Map Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Thanks for sharing! I've also been looking for that resort map! I'm kinda bummed they are changing that beach, it was my favorite one simply because it wasn't crowded. Now people will be over there all the time! Did you happen to hear when they were expecting to have it done?

#3733 andim

andim
      • 115 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Cecilia said it was behind schedule but that their section was to be done right around now. It's such a wide area that I bet it wouldn't feel too crowded hopefully :/ They are fixing the whole hotel zone as well. I think it will be nice to be able to walk down the beach, when I was there you couldn't make it very far before hitting a place where the water hit a hotel wall.

#3734 Lisa261010

Lisa261010
        • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

Hi All

I am completely new to this site and have just read through most of the Dreams Cancun forum and found some really useful information.

We've booked 26th October 2010 for our wedding day at Dreams Cancun....and can't wait!

We've signed the wedding contract and now need to organise paying the deposit.

Now that we are into 2010, its all beginning to feel very real as I can now say "I get married this year!"

#3735 cubsfan

cubsfan
          • 72 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:58 PM

Hola Future Dreams Cancun Brides!

Just dropping by to let you know I have a new slideshow in my Wedding Review post if you would like to check it out! Our friend just made it for us :)

Just check out my review at http://bestdestinati....13-09-a-48478/

Hope it helps some of you see how wonderful this resort is! :)

#3736 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
            • Banned
            • 313 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Andim -
              Thank you so much for the pics and the resort map - that is exactly what I was looking for and it looks great in my welcome brochure!

Past Dreams Brides...
              For those who had their reception on the beach...did they cater drinks down to your group or did they set up a bar down on the beach for people to get drinks during the night?

Also, were there bathrooms somewhat close to the beach? We are getting married on the Himitsu Beach side...any help would be great!
              Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

www.mywedding.com/robandlindseypearson

#3737 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JuneWeddingDreams
                Andim -
                Thank you so much for the pics and the resort map - that is exactly what I was looking for and it looks great in my welcome brochure!

Past Dreams Brides...
                For those who had their reception on the beach...did they cater drinks down to your group or did they set up a bar down on the beach for people to get drinks during the night?

Also, were there bathrooms somewhat close to the beach? We are getting married on the Himitsu Beach side...any help would be great!
                if you're having your reception on the himitsu side their is a bar right there, but they will also have waiter service for you. I'm trying to remember where the bathrooms are on that side, the closest will probably be the ones at himitsu, or there are also bathrooms down past the swing bar

Attached Files

#3738 mc5363

mc5363
                • 315 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JuneWeddingDreams
                  Andim -

Past Dreams Brides...

They did set up a bar on the beach and there was also waitstaff that brought drinks over to us so we wouldn't have to leave the dance floor. They were great! We got married on the beach by the tower and our guests had to go to the tower building to use the restroom. I think that the closest bathroom for you will be at Himitsu.

#3739 JuneWeddingDreams

JuneWeddingDreams
                  • Banned
                  • 313 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:22 PM

Great! Thanks ladies! I don't know what I'd do without you guys!

Maria - you have been sooo helpful - I have asked you so many questions and you are always so willing to help! Thank you so much!!!!

Thanks to you as well TA Jill :)
                    Rob and Lindsey

24 Booked + Bride and Groom

www.mywedding.com/robandlindseypearson

#3740 carolina24

carolina24
                    • 1,573 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lisa261010
                      Hi All

I am completely new to this site and have just read through most of the Dreams Cancun forum and found some really useful information.

We've booked 26th October 2010 for our wedding day at Dreams Cancun....and can't wait!

We've signed the wedding contract and now need to organise paying the deposit.

Now that we are into 2010, its all beginning to feel very real as I can now say "I get married this year!"
                      welcome lisa!!! I know exactly what you mean...it's THIS YEAR!!! crazy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users