Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3531 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:18 AM

thank you for all the congrats ladies!!!

#3532 TheOneDay

TheOneDay
    • 59 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:16 AM

Thank you to all that responded to my payment question. You gave me the answer I was hoping for, which is putting in on a CC. I am not sure why my friend had a problem. Either way if you guys were able to do it I am sure if I work with my CC company I can as well.

This is a huge relief for me; I did not want to carry that kind of cash or travelers checks on me.

Carolina24 – Congratulations on setting your date!!

#3533 mc5363

mc5363
      • 315 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:17 AM

Hi Ladies! I am getting married in a ocuple weeks and plan on paying by credit card. However, most credit card companies charge an international fee of between 3% and 7%which can be amount to a few hundred dollars on a large purchase. I did a little research and Capital One is the only company that does not charge these fees. I got one for the trip and just wanted to share that info with you all in case you too will be charging large amounts of money instead of carrying cash.

#3534 jwilke5

jwilke5
        • 314 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:21 AM

Thanks for the responses!! Yeah i was surprised I wasn't given the CC option... I emailed Cecilia back and then she sent me the CC authorization form that everyone else got. I'll probably contact my credit card company to check on these charges before paying... I don't want to pay a ton extra, but a CC just seems sooo much easier than the other options.

#3535 jwilke5

jwilke5
          • 314 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

Wow Maria you are getting so close!! You must be getting so excited =)

#3536 mc5363

mc5363
            • 315 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jwilke5
              Wow Maria you are getting so close!! You must be getting so excited =)
              I am very excited! Just finishing up some last minute projects and we fly out in less than two weeks on Halloween. I can not wait!!

#3537 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

congrats to all those who recently set dates, and yay for maria (i can't believe how close it is now)!

just wanted to let you all know that i just this past week received my translated and apostilled marriage documents back from mexico (from our legal ceremony this past may)! i feel like it's really, truly, finally official now!

#3538 Nadine2010

Nadine2010
                • 185 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cougs
                  congrats to all those who recently set dates, and yay for maria (i can't believe how close it is now)!

just wanted to let you all know that i just this past week received my translated and apostilled marriage documents back from mexico (from our legal ceremony this past may)! i feel like it's really, truly, finally official now!
                  Congrats on recieving your documents, that must be such an amazing feeling!!

Congrats Maria, you date is coming up so fast!! So exciting.

And thanks for the info on the capital one card, i will deffinatley look into that! Anyway to save a little bit of money is great, or in this case just save spending the extra money!!

#3539 TheOneDay

TheOneDay
                  • 59 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:53 PM

I have my number one Cancun Dreams Bride money saving tip. Read Maria’s Post!! Thank you for all of the money you have saved me on my wedding, the credit card information tops my cake. THANK YOU!

#3540 jwilke5

jwilke5
                    • 314 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 10:36 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cougs

Congratulations!! Wow - that process definitely takes awhile! I'm sure it was worth the wait though =)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users