Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3441 Nadine2010

Nadine2010
  • 185 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:11 PM

I answered my own question, apperantly i need to be junior member to download any of the attachments.. that is alot more posting that i will need to do.

#3442 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nadine2010
      Let me say first CONGRATS to all of the past and present Dreams Cancun brides.

I have been reading this forum for a bit now and have finally read every post in this thread! I am super thankful for all of the information in the thread. I will be getting married August 10th 2010, i just sent my Q+A form back to claudia and am super excited!

I have a question if someone happens to know the answer, there are tons of attachments in this thread that i would love to open, when i click on one it takes me to a page that says i do not have sufficient privleges to acces the information. It doesn't say anyhting about not having enough points, which i know has been a problem for newbies in the past, it just says i dont have the right to view the info, any suggestions??

If anyone has the 2010 pricing for picture pacakges through the resort and also bouquet/cake info for 2010 that would be super helpful. Any other info people may have that would be great aswell. My email is nadine_marshall@hotmail.com (note the underscore between names) if i cant figure out this attachment thing.

It is looking like our guest list will be smaller than we anticipated, the quote we got for our guests is actually a good quote, but due to the early booking bonus on the quote, if everyone is not paid in full by November 27th then the price goes up by 500 a person. I am happy that our immediate family will come no matter what it seems though that not many others will be coming if we havent sent out invitations and it has to be paid in full in less than 3 months... oh well..

Anyways, i will stop rambling, I am super excited to hear from you ladies, i notice there is already a BDW bride with a wedding the day before mine!
      Hi Nadine,

congratulations! The reason you can't open attachments is because the rule was changed. It's no longer how many points you have, it's when your status changes from noob to member (I think it's member) I think you have to have 50 posts. There are reasons behind this which I'm sure you probably read and it is to encourage people to participate in the forum, not to just take from it. Don't worry, if you spend a couple of days on the forum you'll be there in no time and be able to open anything you need to!

Good Luck with your plans!

#3443 Nadine2010

Nadine2010
      • 185 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:13 AM

Hi Ladies,

Question about Juan Navrro the resort photgrapher for anyone that used him. Does anyone know if it is possible to get him for an extra hour ontop of the free pictures with the ultimate wedding package without upgrading to a different photo package as i do not need more prints,if there is a per hour fee??

I have emailed about it already but it is taking a while to recieve responses so wondered if anyone here might have the answer?

Thanks!

#3444 NewYorkie

NewYorkie
        • 80 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:28 AM

Here is the list of the photo packages I received for the resort photographer. I am planning to use him as well. I see that a couple of brides used him. Look at the reviews page.

Package 1
          Photo Express
          36 photos on a CD only
          Not printed
          $ 470 usd + 10% tax
          1 hour

Package 2
          36 photos 4x6 Colour Prints
          Album & CD with 36 negatives
          $ 590 usd + 10% tax
          1 hour

Package 3
          50 photos 4x6 Colour Prints
          Album & CD with 50 negatives
          $ 690 usd + 10% tax
          1-2 hours

Package 4
          90 photos 4x6
          5 photos 5x7
          5 photos 8x10
          Colour, B&W, Sepia, Mix Colour prints
          Album & CD with 100 negatives
          2-3 hours
          $ 980 usd + 10% tax

Package 5
          130 photos 4x6
          10 photos 5x7
          10 photos 8x10
          Colour, B&W, Sepia, Mix Colour prints
          Album & CD with all negatives
          $ 1,610 usd + 10% tax
          5 hours

#3445 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
            Hi Ladies,

Question about Juan Navrro the resort photgrapher for anyone that used him. Does anyone know if it is possible to get him for an extra hour ontop of the free pictures with the ultimate wedding package without upgrading to a different photo package as i do not need more prints,if there is a per hour fee??

I have emailed about it already but it is taking a while to recieve responses so wondered if anyone here might have the answer?

Thanks!
            Yes you can add on additional hours with him. This is what I did. I dont remember the additional cost though, sorry.
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3446 rabutler816

rabutler816
            • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:40 AM

I know you were asking Lisa, but I will say my shutterfly book was AMAZING! It was a big hit. I did it online with our engagment photos and left a few pages blank so people could sign them. It worked out great, was about $79 and that was for the big book (11*14) and it was a think cover. They come cheaper as well. I got it in like 2 days.
              MRS. BUTLER

DREAMS ROCKS!!!

#3447 rabutler816

rabutler816
              • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

I have not forgotten to do my review. I promise i will, its gonna be a long one....I am still honeymooning!!!!!! lol :)
                MRS. BUTLER

DREAMS ROCKS!!!

#3448 mc5363

mc5363
                • 315 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

If you decide to go antoher route than snapfish, here's an idea. My BF just got married and used this idea and her guest book was great! She had a polaroid camera and one of the servers at the hotel took a picture of the guests as they entered the cocktail hour. The guests then used double sided tape to stick there photo in the album and worte the newlyweds a little note. It cam out really cute and I definitely plan on using that idea.

#3449 NewYorkie

NewYorkie
                  • 80 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:27 PM

FYI there are also adesso albums where you can just slip the polariods/photos in without using tape.
                    Adesso Albums: Original Instant Photo Guest Books

#3450 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
                    • 301 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
                      Hi Ladies,

Thanks!
                      Hey Nadine-
                      Im actually meeting with him while im down there next week....ill try to get as much info as i can!!!

If there is anyone else out there that wants photos of certain spots just let me know, id be happy to help in any way i can! (leaving for site visit on 9/23)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users