Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3411 mc5363

mc5363
  • 315 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:13 AM

Congratulations ladies! I am so glad you had great experiences at Dreams. I can't wait to read you reviews. Please let us know when you post!!!

#3412 cubsfan

cubsfan
    • 72 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:34 PM

Hey ladies! I am back too- got back Sat but am a teacher and started school MOnday! been craaaaaaazy busy! I am sooooooooooo happy and amazed w. my dreams experience, it was perfect. Will write a review soon! I also had the pleasure of meeting MRS BUTLER! :)

#3413 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
      • 301 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

Congrats ladies!!! so happy for you and to hear that everything went well!
        cant wait to see some pictures and read your reviews!!!

#3414 zorlack76

zorlack76
        • 259 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:06 PM

FYI I posted my review of DJ Mannia on his review thread if anyone is interested

http://bestdestinati.../forum/t20951-9

#3415 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by keni03
            I just took a visit to Dreams this last weekend ladies and I must say I am in love for real...I mean we knew it would be nice...but to actually be there and see the magic of this place...I am really pulling for our families to let us have it here...they are all just so afraid to go to Mexico...
            YAY for another texas/dreams cancun bride! I saw if you love it do it! Your family will go. I loved my wedding there. BTW I hired a great photographer from Dallas if you are interested let me know.

#3416 Michelle613

Michelle613
            • 331 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

Congratulations to the new brides! Can't wait to see your reviews and pics
              Michelle & Arsen
              Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#3417 sunitam

sunitam
              • 124 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

Hi all, I have a question for past Dreams brides..

Im thinking of maybe doing a sand unity ceremony but dont know that much about it..I was wondering where in the ceremony it is done (is it done right after the vows and before the exchange of rings?), what is the wording of the ceremony and who says it, and is it hard to bring the vase of sand back through customs it seems like you would have to hand hold the bottle of sand when you fly back or else the sand would get mixed too much in your luggage?

any feedback would be appreciated!!!

#3418 zorlack76

zorlack76
                • 259 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:05 PM

Hey there, the sand ceremony deal is actually pretty cool. It is said right after you do your vows, and just before they "pronounce you husband and wife." We didnt have any problems bringing it back through customs. After all, its fake sand anyways. The wording is fairly typical, something like what you have with a unity candle. You know, they talk about how its two people pouring sand and how 2 vases of sand become one, just like the two of us joining in marriage. Things like that. The ceremony is only about 3 or 4 minutes long. It was read by our minister. I hope this helps.

#3419 sunitam

sunitam
                  • 124 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

that does help, thank u!

#3420 leaseylu

leaseylu
                    • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 10:32 AM

we just set a wedding date for next april!

we got quoted a group rate of $167 per person. didn't really seem like much of a deal over some of the internet packages. did anyone book thru the hotel? is there any advantage to booking straight thru the hotel? i am trying to decide what to tell my friends and family who are interested in setting something up....

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users