Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3391 cubsfan

cubsfan
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 06:53 PM

Ahhh, I leave tomorrow!! Holy crap it came up so darn fast! Wow! Im so excited and anxious! I drank a little too much at my Bachelorette party last night so the next drink I will have will be on the beach!!! yes!

#3392 kcarnes1108

kcarnes1108
    • 18 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

Hey BBP~so you watched our wedding on Friday the 31st. I hope your wedding was just as incredible as ours was. I was surprised how right on everything was. My husband and I will be writing the review tonight for everyone to read.

#3393 Michelle613

Michelle613
      • 331 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:42 PM

I remember that someone on this forum hired an outside photographer from the U.S. to stay at Dreams...I don't want to search the thread b/c its late & i have a final in the a.m, but please private message me. I want to ask how it works & if Claudia still makes you pay an extra fee even if they're a guest at the hotel. Thanks in advance :)
        Michelle & Arsen
        Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#3394 bbpacco

bbpacco
        • 146 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cubsfan
          Ahhh, I leave tomorrow!! Holy crap it came up so darn fast! Wow! Im so excited and anxious! I drank a little too much at my Bachelorette party last night so the next drink I will have will be on the beach!!! yes!
          Hey good luck for everything, and one small advise, don't drink too much!

DH and I plus a guest both have some stomach issue after coming back from our trip. We are not sure what it is, but think it would be having too much mixed drinks, lolz

#3395 sunitam

sunitam
          • 124 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Michelle613
            I remember that someone on this forum hired an outside photographer from the U.S. to stay at Dreams...I don't want to search the thread b/c its late & i have a final in the a.m, but please private message me. I want to ask how it works & if Claudia still makes you pay an extra fee even if they're a guest at the hotel. Thanks in advance :)
            hey michelle. im from canada but i hired my photographer from dallas, texas. i am not being charged an outside fee for him b/c when gaby was around, she said i would not have to pay as long as he only comes 1 hour before the wedding. Cecilia tried to tell me that I would have to pay but i said No way I have an email from Gaby saved saying that i dont have to

#3396 sunitam

sunitam
            • 124 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
              good luck! i hope you have the wedding of your dreams :)

#3397 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,853 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Michelle613
                I think it was Kat81 who did that
                Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3398 rabutler816

rabutler816
                • 43 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
                  Yay! I leave Thurs morning! Yes it did come fast! Have a safe flight!! maybe see you there. My real name is 'Adrienne Holmes' :)shhhh.lol
                  MRS. BUTLER

DREAMS ROCKS!!!

#3399 Michelle613

Michelle613
                  • 331 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:03 PM

Cubsfan & Rabutler--good luck, wish you guys an amazing wedding & amazing trip!!!

Sunitam--did your photographer stay in the hotel? I'll have to speak to Claudia, but I'm nervous. How much was the fee?
                    Michelle & Arsen
                    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#3400 Kat81

Kat81
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:59 AM

I hired a US photographer but he didn't stay at my hotel. Either way I didn't pay a fee. It was free for himt to come. I did however have to pay for his food at the resort like he was a guest. I had two other guests that didn't stay at dreams as well and they didn't pay either. If your photographer does stay at your hotel they can't make you pay. He is guest just like the rest of the people there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users