Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3271 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Michelle613
    About the rendezvous bar and meet & greets, the staff doesn't care if we tell everyone to meet there right? I also want to tell people beforehand but I don't want any staff giving us problems or saying there's too many of us (even though I have no idea how many people will be there.)
    No, it's the lobby. They can't really get onto you about having too many people. There are a ton of tables and chairs and even a porch outside with tables and chairs. It's where we had our welcome drinks. It won't be a problem at all.

#3272 sunitam

sunitam
    • 124 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nickicolb123
      can anyone tell me what your guests paid( or are paying) for rooms in June? I'm getting some crazy numbers (400-500 per night)

Hey Nicki, you should call the resort directly and ask for the group sales manager Armando Canela or email him at groupsales@dreamscancun.com.mx- he will set up a wedding code rate for your guests. I called him last week and asked him for a wedding rate for January 2010 and he offered me a rate of $147 USD per person per night based on a double occupancy room. He guaranteed this rate for 3 days before the wedding and 3 days after. U just set up a code with him and then your guests can book through the reservations department.

#3273 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
      • 137 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunitam
        Hey Nicki, you should call the resort directly and ask for the group sales manager Armando Canela or email him at groupsales@dreamscancun.com.mx- he will set up a wedding code rate for your guests. I called him last week and asked him for a wedding rate for January 2010 and he offered me a rate of $147 USD per person per night based on a double occupancy room. He guaranteed this rate for 3 days before the wedding and 3 days after. U just set up a code with him and then your guests can book through the reservations department.
        thanks so much!! that is so much better. I will do that

#3274 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          No, it's the lobby. They can't really get onto you about having too many people. There are a ton of tables and chairs and even a porch outside with tables and chairs. It's where we had our welcome drinks. It won't be a problem at all.
          No problem for us either! There was lots of room. We were a group of 26 and no problems accomodating us!

#3275 heatherw

heatherw
          • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

I need some help! On the Dreams site it says "wedding dinner party for up to 20 people staying at hotel". This statement to me means that my guests need to be staying at the hotel. I have been dealing with coordinator Olimpia, and she tells me that my guests do not have to stay there, and that they can arrive for the wedding one hour early and only pay $5, or they can purchase a day pass. Now, I dont understand why it says this statement. I notice that other resorts require a certain amount of guests to stay at the hotel, so I am leery about this. I would like everyone to be able to stay wherever they would like. Does anyone have any good information about this?

Thankyou!

#3276 heatherw

heatherw
            • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

SIMBASIM--I am wondering who took all of your pictures?! very pretty~!

#3277 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 11:09 PM

We're Back!!!! The wedding was fabulous...Dreams was Fabulous...The Videographer and Juan Navarro were beyond anything I could have hoped for and I am so happy!!!
                I cant wait to write my review and to post my pictures...They are great!!!
                Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#3278 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

YAY Welcome back and congrats!

#3279 Michelle613

Michelle613
                  • 331 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:14 PM

Welcome back, congrats can't wait to see your pics and review!
                    Michelle & Arsen
                    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#3280 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
                      We're Back!!!! The wedding was fabulous...Dreams was Fabulous...The Videographer and Juan Navarro were beyond anything I could have hoped for and I am so happy!!!
                      I cant wait to write my review and to post my pictures...They are great!!!
                      Welcome Back Jen! I'm so glad to hear everything went well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users