Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#3181 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

If anyone would like to see a preview of my pics you can befriend me on facebook.

Jennifer Keller Cochran

#3182 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
    • 466 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TA Jill
      Yay Jen!! I'm so glad you had a good time! I hope they took good care of you and your guests!
      They were awesome!

#3183 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
        If anyone would like to see a preview of my pics you can befriend me on facebook.

Jennifer Keller Cochran
        just sent you a request!

#3184 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
        • 137 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

I'm gonna send you a request right now. I am so excited to read your review!!!

#3185 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
          • 444 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:32 AM

Quote:

Jennifer Keller Cochran
            I just sent you a request on FB...I can't wait to see your pictures! I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time! I can't wait for your review!

#3186 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
            • 1,236 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 08:56 AM

Aghh...I will be sending you a request after work as I can't get on facebook from here! :-)
              But I am excited to see them!!
              Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
              My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#3187 mc5363

mc5363
              • 315 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                well technically, the rehearsal should be for just the people who are IN the wedding (and their spouses/dates/children), plus your parents. that should be a more manageable number, no? if you invite EVERYONE who is a guest of the wedding, your wedding dinner will be like a redo. at least that's the way i saw it, so we skipped it. i think people appreciated not having their days (or even meals) planned away for them. could be wrong tho ... there could be someone out there badmouthing me right now for not having a rehearsal dinner, LOL!

We have a relatively large wedding party, so the rehearsal dinner would include most people by the time you add in dates, parents of the children and our parents. I think there would only be 10 people left out and I would feel really bad so I would like to open it to everyone. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. My FI's parents just wanted to do a little something as a thank you for everyone that is making the journey down to share in our wedding. I am not worried about it taking away from the wedding at all. That will be a special day no matter what we do during the week. Plus, we were thinking that we'd all have dinner together and then separate for our bachelor/bachelorette parties:)

#3188 mc5363

mc5363
                • 315 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:37 AM

Quote:

Jennifer Keller Cochran
                  Be my friend too!!! Can't wait to see the pics:)

#3189 bbpacco

bbpacco
                  • 146 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:09 AM

Quote:
                    Hey ladies!

Back to day from the most amazing week of my life! A Dreams Wedding was everything I would expect and more. I am taking off work tomorrow so i will be sure to do my review. I have lots of pictures so I will post them also.

Welcome back!! Can't wait to see your review and pictures~

#3190 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mc5363
                      We have a relatively large wedding party, so the rehearsal dinner would include most people by the time you add in dates, parents of the children and our parents. I think there would only be 10 people left out and I would feel really bad so I would like to open it to everyone. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. My FI's parents just wanted to do a little something as a thank you for everyone that is making the journey down to share in our wedding. I am not worried about it taking away from the wedding at all. That will be a special day no matter what we do during the week. Plus, we were thinking that we'd all have dinner together and then separate for our bachelor/bachelorette parties:)
                      if only a few people would be left out then yeah you kinda have to have everyone. LOVE the idea of separating for your bachelor/bachelorette parties afterward ... as long as it's not the night before the wedding ... that could make for a difficult, hungover wedding day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users