Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2771 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mc5363
    Thanks for the help Jill! So here are the menus for the private dinners. There are three classes. The flyer menu is the one included in the additional package but you can pay the difference and choose off any menu. Enjoy!
    ok so just to make sure i'm clear on this, there is NO COST for a private dinner with the flyer menu if you qualify for the dreams eternity honeymoon package, (which i should): "This package is complimentary when booking a Honeymoon Suite category or higher for a minimum of 7 nights or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.")

#2772 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cancunbride
      Any of the brides who have gotten married at Dreams and rented the illuminated dance floor, what was the cost on it.
      I am still waiting to hear back from Claudia about this I hope its not that expensive?? I will post when I hear back.....I emailed her April 9th - re-sent it on April 16th and still havent heard back!! I also need to set up a time to meet with her and to rehearse - has anyone done that yet??

#2773 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

Jenn, She wouldnt set a date and time for us to meet with her. She just told us to "find" her when we got there. I had the hotel staff track her down once we got with there and we met then.
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2774 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:29 PM

ooooooooooo wonder if i can sort this out 2

#2775 mc5363

mc5363
          • 315 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            ok so just to make sure i'm clear on this, there is NO COST for a private dinner with the flyer menu if you qualify for the dreams eternity honeymoon package, (which i should): "This package is complimentary when booking a Honeymoon Suite category or higher for a minimum of 7 nights or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category.")
            I believe that the flyer menu is free if you qualify for it, but I am unclear as to what qualifies you. Before Gaby left, she told me that i qualified if I had 40 or more guests. Now Cecilia told me that I qualified if I have 10 or more rooms booked. I qualify either way, but I guess you'll have to check with your WC to see what she says. I just think it's very strange how different people are told different things. That's why I love this forum!!

#2776 mc5363

mc5363
            • 315 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:23 AM

Hi ladies! I just got a list of cake pics and prices from Dreams so thought I would share.

Attached Files

#2777 zorlack76

zorlack76
              • 259 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:55 AM

Ooh, thank you so much for the Cake Price List. That helps a ton. I was under the impression that they were gonna charge like 500 bucks for some cheesy cake!! Those are actually awesome prices!

#2778 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by STACEY
                  Jenn, She wouldnt set a date and time for us to meet with her. She just told us to "find" her when we got there. I had the hotel staff track her down once we got with there and we met then.
                  Thanks!! I am going nucking futz here haha.....I will call her before we leave for Cancun....I cannot wait to leave already!!

#2779 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                    Thanks!! I am going nucking futz here haha.....I will call her before we leave for Cancun....I cannot wait to leave already!!
                    I 100% understand how you feel. You know what I nutt job I was before we left. Its easier said than done, but try to relax, Claudia really knows what she is doing. I litteraly could have done zero planning, and could have taken care of everthing when I got there. Everything will be wonderful!
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2780 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mc5363
                      I believe that the flyer menu is free if you qualify for it, but I am unclear as to what qualifies you. Before Gaby left, she told me that i qualified if I had 40 or more guests. Now Cecilia told me that I qualified if I have 10 or more rooms booked. I qualify either way, but I guess you'll have to check with your WC to see what she says. I just think it's very strange how different people are told different things. That's why I love this forum!!
                      i got this off their website, so i'm holding them to it!
                      "This package is complimentary when booking a Honeymoon Suite category or higher for a minimum of 7 nights or if 5 rooms are reserved for a minimum of 3 nights at any room category."

i sent claudia an email about it (but don't really expect an answer from her, lol), so i also sent my TA an email asking her to confirm it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users