Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2601 kcarnes1108

kcarnes1108
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:10 PM

Well we booked the ultimate and just want to step down to the love package. Due to the economy and just want to save a lil extra for the honeymoon. Has anyone ever gone from the top package to the middle? I wouldnt see why they would have a problem with this. Let me know what everyone thinks. Congrats to all that have been and are going.

#2602 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mummergirl
      anyone know, in the ultimate package, how many appetizers you are supposed to choose (hot & cold)?
      I think Claudia said 3 hot & 3 cold for the cocktail hr and 2 for the appetizer before the meal??

#2603 ggrimmer

ggrimmer
      • 17 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

I was told by Cecilia 2 hot and 2 cold....once again different answers...

#2604 damaris

damaris
        • 462 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:42 PM

My Fiance and I are going to Dreams on the 22nd of this month. I have a meeting set up so that I can sort of finalize some of the details of my wedding. My initial meeeting was with Gaby but now its with Cecilia. I guess they do sort of think we the 2010 brides are nuts lol but I need to know ballpark figure what everything is costing and what I can get. I've noticed even the small things add up. If anyone has any questions that they may want me to ask while I'm there or anything on the resort you want me to check out let me know, although this forum has been uber informational
          65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#2605 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by kcarnes1108
            Well we booked the ultimate and just want to step down to the love package. Due to the economy and just want to save a lil extra for the honeymoon. Has anyone ever gone from the top package to the middle? I wouldnt see why they would have a problem with this. Let me know what everyone thinks. Congrats to all that have been and are going.
            I've gone from top package to free and they were fine lol The economy is affecting them too don't worry

#2606 cancunbride

cancunbride
            • 531 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

I have yet to see the package under the Ultimate... is there really a huge difference?

#2607 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
              • 466 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kcarnes1108
                There is no problem. You can make changes up until you get there. Certain things will have to be decided like photographer and DJ but for the most part most say you can decide when you get there on the details.

#2608 cancunbride

cancunbride
                • 531 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

Taking the sand over there, did anyone have problems with customs??

I figured the gazebo is to windy to have a unity candle, is this correct?

#2609 rabutler816

rabutler816
                  • 43 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:24 PM

I emailed Claudia twice the other day and she replied within about an hour!!

My wedding is not until August BUT I just wanted to pass the great news about her fast responses.

I am spoiled!! :)

Also, has anyone's family been giving them a problem about the problems in Mexico?!

If they are..dont let them! Everything will be beautiful and fine for yours..and mine..and everyone else who dreams to be married in Mexico!!

p.s. what does OOT stand for? lol
                    MRS. BUTLER

DREAMS ROCKS!!!

#2610 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by rabutler816
                      Also, has anyone's family been giving them a problem about the problems in Mexico?!

p.s. what does OOT stand for? lol
                      actually we've all been making very tasteless jokes about the situation in mexico, like hey, we should make up shirts that say "i lost my head in cancun" ... hey, i warned you they were tasteless.

OOT stands for "out of town" ... the bags are like a bag of welcome goodies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users