Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#251 PaulaV

PaulaV
  • VIP Member
  • 2,813 posts

    Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:58 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    I was looking for the prices for the VIP bouquets. I figured I'd read through and get a refresher in case there was anything I forgot about, but the file must be in a different thread.
    Here you go, I had it saved off on my pc:

     

     

    Attached Files



    #252 *JillD*

    *JillD*
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,112 posts

      Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:05 PM

      Thank you for posting that for me! Umm, yeah, the one I want is $160, I think I'll just stick with the one included!

      #253 PaulaV

      PaulaV
      • VIP Member
      • 2,813 posts

        Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:12 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        Thank you for posting that for me! Umm, yeah, the one I want is $160, I think I'll just stick with the one included!
        Which one is that?
        I sent her a picture and surprisingly she said it could be done at no additional cost. It's even similar to B-VIP 37 & 38, but mixed together throughout the bouquet.

        #254 *JillD*

        *JillD*
        • Sr. Member
        • 5,112 posts

          Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:35 PM

          Its almost the last one, its dark pink roses, with pink orchids, & mini callas, its almost exactly like the bouquet I emailed her that I wanted, but that she said would be more money. I'm sure I could get a credit towards my bouquet so it would be less, but its such a hassle to get in touch with her!

          So I was just going through everything and this is what I think I'm going to ask for in exchange for what I don't want.

          Don't want:
          photographer
          makeup application
          small cake

          Instead can I get:
          the hanging gazebo decoration ($120 + tax)
          chair bows for 20 chairs (approximately $80)
          larger cake (approximately $120-$150 nothing crazy)

          do you think she'll go for it? I know the credit for the photography alone is $380 + tax, so this is actually less than that, maybe I should ask for more, lol!

          #255 PaulaV

          PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

            Posted 07 July 2007 - 11:13 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            Its almost the last one, its dark pink roses, with pink orchids, & mini callas, its almost exactly like the bouquet I emailed her that I wanted, but that she said would be more money. I'm sure I could get a credit towards my bouquet so it would be less, but its such a hassle to get in touch with her!

            So I was just going through everything and this is what I think I'm going to ask for in exchange for what I don't want.

            Don't want:
            photographer
            makeup application
            small cake

            Instead can I get:
            the hanging gazebo decoration ($120 + tax)
            chair bows for 20 chairs (approximately $80)
            larger cake (approximately $120-$150 nothing crazy)

            do you think she'll go for it? I know the credit for the photography alone is $380 + tax, so this is actually less than that, maybe I should ask for more, lol!
            That bouquet will be beautiful!
            I think it helps that you have something in mind to suggest as exchanges. Hehe, ask for something else as well... it won't hurt! Good luck!

            #256 pipi619

            pipi619
            • Newbie
            • 59 posts

              Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:46 PM

              Does anyone have pictures of VIP bouquet?
              Thanks so much.....

              #257 CancunBride07

              CancunBride07
              • Newbie
              • 66 posts

                Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:43 AM

                Yes, pictures of the VIP bouquets would be great!!

                #258 PaulaV

                PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

                  Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:48 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CancunBride07
                  Yes, pictures of the VIP bouquets would be great!!

                  I have them on my home pc. I zipped them up last night and tried to upload them to a post, but it failed twice.

                  Send me a PM with your email addresses and I will send them to you tonight :)

                  #259 SusanK

                  SusanK
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,685 posts

                    Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:38 AM

                    Karen (070707) got married on Saturday!! I can't wait to hear (and see) all about it!
                    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

                    #260 PaulaV

                    PaulaV
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,813 posts

                      Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:24 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Susan101207
                      Karen (070707) got married on Saturday!! I can't wait to hear (and see) all about it!
                      Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!
                      So exciting!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users