Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2491 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lanalovesyou
    [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]I remember during my 'planning proccess' I printed off menues but at the end of it all I just chose the menu when I got there.... I didn't show it to my guests as I pretty much knew what everyone would like... the food was great, i do reccommend scallops for the appy, steak with mushrooms for the main course the Bella Alaska for the dessert, all three of those were such a hit with everyone!
    lana were you able to mix and match between the different menus (in the same price category)? like can i choose the appy from one gold menu and the entree or dessert from one of the other gold menus?

#2492 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
    • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:33 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
      So you did not use the DJ The music guy came with the sound system??

Yeah! We got the sound system and the guy worked it the whole night at no extra charge...It was nice to have someone blend the songs and add some extra beats...I didnt think we'd get a guy do to that but it was great...He was almost like a DJ but with our own playlist! It turned out great!

#2493 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
      • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:36 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mummergirl
        lana were you able to mix and match between the different menus (in the same price category)? like can i choose the appy from one gold menu and the entree or dessert from one of the other gold menus?
        YES! You can chose each course from whatever menu you wish! It was great

#2494 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
        • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Michelle613
          Has anyone used Michael Maurus? or Martha Roque or Vanessa Vargas? I know I have over a year until my wedding but I want to find the perfect photographer for the perfect price and have him/her available on my day. Please help! There are tons of forums on photographers but none of this is actually helping!!
          We used Michael and hes great to work with!! I loveeeeee my photos ... he really has an eye for unique poses..........The collections they offer are great and well prices...I totally recommend him! Good luck!

#2495 lanalovesyou

lanalovesyou
          • 52 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 09:39 AM

Quote:
            Has anyone used Michael Maurus? or Martha Roque or Vanessa Vargas? I know I have over a year until my wedding but I want to find the perfect photographer for the perfect price and have him/her available on my day. Please help! There are tons of forums on photographers but none of this is actually helping!!
            We used Michael and hes great to work with!! I loveeeeee my photos ... he really has an eye for unique poses..........The collections they offer are great and well priced...I totally recommend him! Good luck!

#2496 jcoop

jcoop
            • 47 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
              And for the third timee- who has gotten the lighted dance floor and how much did it end up costing?
              Hi Michelle, sorry you're having a hard time getting your question answered...it seems that maybe noone on here has gotten that dance floor, which may mean that it really is that expensive.

#2497 jcoop

jcoop
              • 47 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
                And for the third timee- who has gotten the lighted dance floor and how much did it end up costing?
                Hi Michelle, sorry you're having a hard time getting your question answered...it seems that maybe noone on here has gotten that dance floor, which may mean that it really is that expensive. You might want to check with the WC.

#2498 jcoop

jcoop
                • 47 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

This may be a stupid question...but what is Azucar?? I've been keeping up with the posts but maybe I missed it somewhere.

#2499 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                  • 466 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lanalovesyou

Yeah! We got the sound system and the guy worked it the whole night at no extra charge...It was nice to have someone blend the songs and add some extra beats...I didnt think we'd get a guy do to that but it was great...He was almost like a DJ but with our own playlist! It turned out great!
                    And a whole lot less expensive!!! I think I maybe be doing the same!!

#2500 celica112277

celica112277
                    • 7 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

Does anyone have a recent price list for Juan Navarro?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users