Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2041 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:08 PM

Have an awesome time Samantha! Enjoy the BarRacuda and the Coco Locos from 4-5pm. But most of all have a wonderful wedding I am sure it will be incredible!

#2042 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:21 PM

BYE Samantha - have a great trip and an awesome wedding day!!

#2043 cancunbride

cancunbride
      • 531 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:39 PM

Another bride bites the dust in Cancun, MX.....Have a great time Sammy, cant wait for your review!!

#2044 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:52 PM

SO sorry I missed your comment Sam! I hope you have a blast! Sorry I missed you. I am in my hotel in Houston sad that I could have had a happy couple hours with you all!!

#2045 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hey all DC brides - I have a question - do you all think it was worth it to get those hand fans or was it breezy enough at the gazebo?

#2046 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:23 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenn3878
              Hey all DC brides - I have a question - do you all think it was worth it to get those hand fans or was it breezy enough at the gazebo?
              We actually handed ours out at the reception and I think it was worth it. I think everyone used them at one point.

#2047 dolphin

dolphin
              • 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:44 AM

Can anyone tell me the e-mail address to Claudia the wedding coordinator at Dreams. I have been trying for a month now to book a date for my wedding. I thought maybe she would answer my emails but she keeps sending me the package prices. I was wondering if there is a direct e-mail to her that she reads and responds.

#2048 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                • 466 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dolphin
                  Can anyone tell me the e-mail address to Claudia the wedding coordinator at Dreams. I have been trying for a month now to book a date for my wedding. I thought maybe she would answer my emails but she keeps sending me the package prices. I was wondering if there is a direct e-mail to her that she reads and responds.
                  What date are you looking for? Maybe we could help eliminate some dates we know are not available. The key to getting your date reserved quickly is to give several alternative dates. So gives us a list and maybe we can help.

weddings@dreamscancun.com.mx

#2049 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

Jennifer, my wedding day was so windy that people didnt need the fans. My plan was to put one on everybody's chair, but we couldnt because they would have blown away. But my wedding was on Ocotober, so maybe it will be diffrent for you.
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2050 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                    • 5,681 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      We actually handed ours out at the reception and I think it was worth it. I think everyone used them at one point.
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by STACEY
                      Jennifer, my wedding day was so windy that people didnt need the fans. My plan was to put one on everybody's chair, but we couldnt because they would have blown away. But my wedding was on Ocotober, so maybe it will be diffrent for you.
                      Thanks Kat & Stacey :) I hope its windy out and not muggy in May!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users