Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#2021 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • 466 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
    I used to have an account but had to delete it before i tracked someone down and broke her face into pieces lol haven't dared go back on - i'll ask fi to long in lol I still don't trust myself
    Hey, remind me not to PISS you off! LOL!!!!

#2022 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
    • 1,236 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:21 PM

So Ladies "Sigh" it looks like we will be using the resort Photographer :-( I could get Claudia if I really pushed my budget, but I want to be able to do some other things. I have to cut back on alot that we wanted and I'm pretty dissapointed right now. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have the Ultimate package and a 1 bedroom master suite for 7 days...But there were things I wanted to go all out on and it's just not possible. You don't know how bad I wish we decided on this destination wedding last year when we got engaged :-( I would have been so much more prepared right now. But with only 9 months to save...And more then a handful of people coming, its hard to do it all on a little budget.
      It's ok though, I'm confident that our wedding will be beautiful and a great time for all. Just thought I would vent a little about my dissapointment :-)
      Thanks for listening :-)
      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#2023 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,853 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:31 PM

Jennifer, I used the resort photog and was very happy with him. Just make a list of what you want. He is very nice and easy going. We even recieved our photos less then a week later. I wouldnt be so disapointed. I also didnt have the budget for a diffrent photog, and I am glad that we didnt spend the extra $. But that just my 2 cents
        Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2024 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
        • 248 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:43 PM

Aww thanks I cant wait... Go Philly :)~

PS just went to Philly for the first time about a month ago and had the cheesesteaks..all i can say is WOW.. (i had them from both spots sshhhh im on a diet..hahaha)
          <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#2025 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
          • 248 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

And Jen dont worry about the things you cant have think about the fun memories that will last so many people for years to come. I am on the same boat as you with my budget its tough especially since choosing a DW was for a cheaper version (boy was i wrong) but at the end you know everythign will work itself out, or at least thats what i tell myself everyday when i want to cry..lol

#2026 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
            • 248 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:04 PM

Stacey.. Who took that pic of you?? Its beautiful.. I might of asked this already if so Sorry lol

#2027 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                Hey, remind me not to PISS you off! LOL!!!!
                LMAO trust me this girl deserves the worst that life can throw at her for what she did to my friend and her son. At his funeral I had to keep next to FI who had permanently hold of my hand and I was flanked by other squaddies in uniform so that I didn't launch her lol

Her day will come trust me lmao more than one way to skin a cat and she crossed the wrong girl and messed with someone I loved to death so now she suffers lmao

#2028 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,853 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JoannaR
                  Stacey.. Who took that pic of you?? Its beautiful.. I might of asked this already if so Sorry lol

The pic in my siggy is from my TTD shoot. the photog is Critsey Rowe. SHe is fabulous.
                  Critsey Rowe - Destination Wedding Photographer
                  Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#2029 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:38 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by STACEY
                    Jennifer, I used the resort photog and was very happy with him. Just make a list of what you want. He is very nice and easy going. We even recieved our photos less then a week later. I wouldnt be so disapointed. I also didnt have the budget for a diffrent photog, and I am glad that we didnt spend the extra $. But that just my 2 cents
                    Wow really?? That's great to know and I'm really glad you liked him!! That really does make me feel better! :-) Thanks!

Quote:
                    Aww thanks I cant wait... Go Philly :)~

PS just went to Philly for the first time about a month ago and had the cheesesteaks..all i can say is WOW.. (i had them from both spots sshhhh im on a diet..hahaha)
                    Well I have to say..both of the places that I know you got your steaks from are MAJOR tourist attractions..The next time you come to philly..Pick a corner steak shop and have once from there...Then you will be like WOW! :-) I'm glad you enjoyed them though!! :-)

Quote:
                    And Jen dont worry about the things you cant have think about the fun memories that will last so many people for years to come. I am on the same boat as you with my budget its tough especially since choosing a DW was for a cheaper version (boy was i wrong) but at the end you know everythign will work itself out, or at least thats what i tell myself everyday when i want to cry..lol
                    Thanks..I agree...We orginally planned a regular wedding here...I had my $1,000 deposit down (Which I lost) & All...in the end, we decided this is more like what we wanted and it still is...But I just wish I had even a couple more thousand dollars!! Ah well...I know it'll be great..And yours will be too!! I mean, we'll be in Mexico!! That automatically makes it Fabulous!! :-)
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#2030 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by STACEY
                      can we see your photos from juan? (sorry if you've already posted them). i'm glad you were happy with them and wouldn't have spent the extra $$$, but you did spend it on TTD ... and those are GORGEOUS. if you didn't also have those shots, would you still have been happy with just what you got from juan?

also i've been anxiously awaiting a full review from you, and dancingdolphin. i haven't missed them, have i?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users