Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:07 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I heard back from Claudia today. So remember how I said I kept getting error messages when I was emailing her, well apparently even though I got those messages I think all my emails still went through, so that must be why I got such a quick response, because she got my email 9 times, haha!
Anyway, claudia has chicken pox, so is answering emails from home. I'm just going to post all my questions with her answers, don't mind if some of the questions seem really dumb, I just wanted to clarify everything:
1. Can we get a chocolate cake, instead of vanilla? If not, we'll just take vanilla.
yes of course
2. We will be bringing decorations for the tables, but we may want to get more flowers for the tables, should I let you know before we come down what we would like or can I let you know when we arrive on the 16th?
Is better if you let me know in advance just in case you want exotic flowers that are ard to find. I will need to know at elast 1 month in advance
3. The package includes my hairstyling, can I just bring a picture of what I'd like my hair to look like or are there only certain things that they do
yes of course
Should I schedule my appointment now? I will also need an appointment for our daughter to have her hair done at the same time.
we can make appointments when date is closer at least 2 weeks in advacne
4. The lovebirds spa treatment, what does this include and should I schedule this now?
the treatment includes a swedish massage for 2 and for the bride a body scrub or european facial we can make appointments when date is closer at least 2 weeks in advacne
5. Would you like me to give you our cocktail hour & dinner selections now?
yes please find the options attached.
Or when we get there?
6. We do want the video included with the package
7. We DO NOT want the photo album or the photographer, one of claudia rodriguez's photographers will be photographing our wedding. How much of a credit will we get for this?
8. We would like the mariachi,(included in the package) to play during the cocktail hour
9. Is there a choice for the "natural floral table bouquet" for ceremony?
Could you send me pictures to choose from? Also, I'd like to have this bouquet moved to the reception table afterwards
10. we will only need one boutonierre & one corsage, do you have pictures of the corsage choices? Could you please send them to me? Will we get a credit for the other two that we do not need and how much?
yes I will send you the corsages & boutonieres in another e-mail
instead of the bouttoniere & cosage additional I can give you 1 bridesmaid bouquet
11. We will use the gazebo
12. What is the "upgraded bridal bouquet" are they different then the pictures in the bouquet file?
no they are the same
13. What is the natural floral centerpiece for the brides table? Do you have pictures you can send?
14. What is the "additional decoration for the ceremony"? Do you have pictures?
the additional decoration included is: ceremonial table, chairs with white covers, tiki torches, any other decoration will be additional price
15. What colors do you have for chair bows?
chair bows is additional price and we have different colours, what are your colours??
16. This is the timeline I would like for everything:
4:00 - 4:30 ceremony
4:30 - 5:00 some group pictures
5:00 - 6:00 cocktail hour
6:30 - 10:00 dinner/reception
Is this okay?
17. Do we need to pay for a pass for our photographer for the day? How much is it?
I know this supplier there will be no charge for them.
18. For the reception I would like to do just one big table, we think we will have 18-20 guests, approximately. But instead of doing just one long table, could we make the table more like a big square, with chairs all around, so all of the guests will be able to see each other? Does that make sense? I can send you a picture of what I mean if you need me to, in other words its a big square, with a hole in the middle of the square. (there
doesn't have to be a hole, thats just the picture I saw that I liked) Let
me know if this doesn't make sense.
yes we can do that
19. We will either be bringing and IPOD or CD's with music, we may bring our own speaker system and microphone, but I will let you know if we will need dreams sound system.