Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1791 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,236 posts

    Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:21 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bbpacco
    This is the price list I got from Claudia Rodriguez.
    Thanks!
    She still has yet to get back to me, so I will decide when she does :-) LOL
    Did any one use Juan Navarro and have pictures to show for it?
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

    #1792 Kat81

    Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

      Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

      Hey I was just thinking I forgot to add a few things to my review so here are a few more pointers...
      1.Nobody had to pay day passes. I had three people not stay at our resort and they just brought their invites and security let them in. I did however clear it through Claudia first. They got there a few hours before the ceremony and stayed until around midnight and they didn't have any problems.
      2. If you want munchies for the airplane ride home DO NOT buy them at the Cancun Airport. I was blown away at their prices of things. We paid 8 dollars for a bag of cheetos!!! It was horrible. So, make sure you buy some on the way to the airport.
      I can't think of anymore right not but I will be sure to post if I do!

      #1793 Hartyt509

      Hartyt509
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,262 posts

        Posted 18 September 2008 - 03:33 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by bbpacco
        I think I saw it somewhere on this forum that you don't get to pick which picture to be printed. The photographer will pick the BEST 50 pictures to print and put into album...

        Seriously, I somehow worried.
        Thats NOT gonna happen I refuse to have any fucking pics with FMIL on lol He will be TOLD I pic the photos not him lol I'll get proper nasty and trust me he doesn't want me and FI on his ass lol

        #1794 dmarie17

        dmarie17
        • Jr. Member
        • 276 posts

          Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by vtello
          what dJ did u use? I booked DJ Mannia..I'm getting kinda of nervous now since i paid the 50% deposit down already for the DJ services .....
          uhhh... yea... I used Mannia... I'm hoping that it was just a bad night for him or something... or that he didn't really understand what I wanted. I gave him a list of 'must have' songs and a list of 'don't you dare play' songs... well, he ONLY played the must have songs... multiple times!! I think that he was a bit confused. Hope that you have a better experience. i would just let him play whatever instead of attempting to give him specific directions!! Good luck!

          #1795 Samantha S

          Samantha S
          • Jr. Member
          • 369 posts

            Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:00 PM

            Kat-- Your pics are AMAZING! The sky looks awesome in the ones of the ceremony at the gazebo. Wow.

            Stacey-- I'm with the other gals on the DJ. If you wouldn't mind saving the money, I would just make playlists on an iPod and buy a good docking station like Bose and designate a family member/guest to do announcements. You can probably even buy a microphone or something. :-)

            #1796 Kat81

            Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

              Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:27 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Samantha S
              Kat-- Your pics are AMAZING! The sky looks awesome in the ones of the ceremony at the gazebo. Wow.

              Stacey-- I'm with the other gals on the DJ. If you wouldn't mind saving the money, I would just make playlists on an iPod and buy a good docking station like Bose and designate a family member/guest to do announcements. You can probably even buy a microphone or something. :-)
              Thanks! Your wedding is getting so close! I can't wait to hear all about it!

              #1797 Samantha S

              Samantha S
              • Jr. Member
              • 369 posts

                Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:39 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                Thanks! Your wedding is getting so close! I can't wait to hear all about it!
                I can't think about it, it makes my stomach jump it is so close!!!

                #1798 SIMBASIM

                SIMBASIM
                • Jr. Member
                • 466 posts

                  Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:49 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dmarie17
                  uhhh... yea... I used Mannia... I'm hoping that it was just a bad night for him or something... or that he didn't really understand what I wanted. I gave him a list of 'must have' songs and a list of 'don't you dare play' songs... well, he ONLY played the must have songs... multiple times!! I think that he was a bit confused. Hope that you have a better experience. i would just let him play whatever instead of attempting to give him specific directions!! Good luck!
                  I have been slacking and not been on the forum for a bit...did you ever post all of your pics?? I am dying to see them!

                  #1799 SIMBASIM

                  SIMBASIM
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 466 posts

                    Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:51 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    Thats NOT gonna happen I refuse to have any fucking pics with FMIL on lol He will be TOLD I pic the photos not him lol I'll get proper nasty and trust me he doesn't want me and FI on his ass lol
                    You should be picking the pictures anyway since you are basically paying out the ASS for the photographs!

                    #1800 Hartyt509

                    Hartyt509
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,262 posts

                      Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:48 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
                      You should be picking the pictures anyway since you are basically paying out the ASS for the photographs!
                      My point exactly lol Its for us to chose or album not him ffs and I will make that pretty damn clear trust me lol




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users