Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

• Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1691 Bisha

Bisha
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:20 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cancunbride
    Bisha, your pictures look nice, who did you use as your photographer..
    We used Erik of Claudia Rodrigues photography and I can honestly say, he superceded all of our expectations. We knew from the get-to that we wanted to use him after he did the pics for my MOHs wedding in Riviera Maya the year before ours so we knew he'd be good but, I can honestly say, I think he is PHENOMENAL!!!!

#1692 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
    • 91 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:35 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Bisha
      We used Erik of Claudia Rodrigues photography and I can honestly say, he superceded all of our expectations. We knew from the get-to that we wanted to use him after he did the pics for my MOHs wedding in Riviera Maya the year before ours so we knew he'd be good but, I can honestly say, I think he is PHENOMENAL!!!!
      I am glad to hear that I am using Claudia herself for my wedding. I met her when I went for my site visit and I liked her.

#1693 epargin

epargin
      • 32 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:55 AM

This question might be better suited for another thread - if so please let me know!

But - I'm wondering if any of you all have had or are planning to have a Catamaran/Trimaran Tour to Isla Mujeres for your wedding party while in Cancun? We visited back in May and did the tour and it was a lot of fun. I'm considering chartering a private tour for the wedding party and am looking for suggestions as to what company to use.

Many thanks - as always!

#1694 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

Well talked to finance' this am and if Hurricane Gustav hits New orleans then we may be forced to cancel our wedding. Hell we may even be forced to move! Please say a little prayer for us all...Thanks, Jen

#1695 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
            Well talked to finance' this am and if Hurricane Gustav hits New orleans then we may be forced to cancel our wedding. Hell we may even be forced to move! Please say a little prayer for us all...Thanks, Jen
            Jen! I will be thinking about you!! Please let me know if I can help with anything :) Good luck!

#1696 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
              If you need a place to stay let me know! I am keeping you in my prayers

#1697 Cancunbride2009

Cancunbride2009
              • 44 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
                I was just reading that they are evacuating residents from New Orleans in preparation for the hurricane, be safe, you are in my thoughts and prayers!

#1698 Gen Snipes

Gen Snipes
                • 153 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:26 AM

Quote:

oh no Simbasim! my wedding weekend buddy! i will put all positive thoughts your way. stay safe.

#1699 JODEY

JODEY
                  • 344 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
                    I hope everything works out for you ! Take care, we're all thinking about you ! Report back when you can to let us know how you are !

#1700 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
                      Fingers crossed it doesn't hit as hard as they are saying - everyone is thinking of you x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users