Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!


  • Please log in to reply
6684 replies to this topic

#1071 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

    Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:43 PM

    I don't know but I don't see why not.. As long as you aren't harming the gazebo at all (nails) Did you email Claudia? I thought about it as well but I don't want to pack a bunch of extras. I think it looks great with nothing at all.

    #1072 PaulaV

    PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

      Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:47 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by lucy106
      I find it a little much to pay $255 for tulle on the gazebo, does anyone know if it is possible to bring your own to decorate the gazebo? I am going to guess not but just a thought my sis had.
      I had it initially and thought it was too expensive as well.
      The gazebo is so nice as it is so we decided not to have it or any other decor.
      It would ahve been too windy for us anyway and would have got infront of seeing our wedding party.

      #1073 lucy106

      lucy106
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,880 posts

        Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:54 PM

        Good points Kat and Paula, thank you!

        #1074 Jenn3878

        Jenn3878
        • Sr. Member
        • 5,681 posts

          Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucy106
          Good points Kat and Paula, thank you!
          Thanks for asking this, I was thinking about it too! :)
          Still waiting to hear back from Claudia on what to do next - still no contract!

          #1075 Hartyt509

          Hartyt509
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,262 posts

            Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:51 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jenn3878
            Thanks for asking this, I was thinking about it too! :)
            Still waiting to hear back from Claudia on what to do next - still no contract!
            Don't push the contract cause then they'll want $$ lol

            I looked into it and Claudia said we could decide when we get there - to be honest i'm gonna leave it as Paula said it looks like it will just get in the way

            #1076 Kat81

            Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

              Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:53 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hartyt509
              Don't push the contract cause then they'll want $$ lol

              I looked into it and Claudia said we could decide when we get there - to be honest i'm gonna leave it as Paula said it looks like it will just get in the way
              Just for the record everytime I see your dogs face it makes me smile and miss my Rotty. I am so going to get another one someday. I miss my Maggie May. She was the best dog.

              #1077 Hartyt509

              Hartyt509
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,262 posts

                Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:30 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                Just for the record everytime I see your dogs face it makes me smile and miss my Rotty. I am so going to get another one someday. I miss my Maggie May. She was the best dog.
                I've got that pic on my desk top at work 2 lol shes snoring her fat head off with a toy cow in her mouth and pushing me out of bed lol

                Btw her name is Meg but gets Meggy Moo pretty close to yours lol

                #1078 JODEY

                JODEY
                • Jr. Member
                • 344 posts

                  Posted 09 April 2008 - 05:51 AM

                  Hi Ladies,

                  Just a quick hello to let you all know I'm still here ! I've been reading some threads but not felt the need to get involved @ the mo,

                  I do have a little story to tell - I had an awful day Friday when I took my sister to see my dress, the lady @ the shop was sooo rude just because I didn't purchase my shoes from her, she baisically told me not to email her has she dosn't have time and really made me feel like I was putting on her !! I did send her an email letting her know how I felt about the visit but no reply yet, I feel she has me over a barrell now as shes got 50% deposit, I even called the designer direct (PRONOVIAS) and told them what awful service I had but they said there was nothing they could do because she is indipendant, never mind, hopfully my next visit will be better !

                  #1079 Jenn3878

                  Jenn3878
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 5,681 posts

                    Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:58 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    Don't push the contract cause then they'll want $$ lol

                    I looked into it and Claudia said we could decide when we get there - to be honest i'm gonna leave it as Paula said it looks like it will just get in the way

                    Well she originally requested the deposit on April 15th - my wedding isn't until May 8, 2009 - so I asked for more time because I wasn't expecting that and she then said May 31st for my deposit. Shouldn't she send me the contract before I put money down??

                    #1080 lucy106

                    lucy106
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,880 posts

                      Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:00 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jenn3878
                      Well she originally requested the deposit on April 15th - my wedding isn't until May 8, 2009 - so I asked for more time because I wasn't expecting that and she then said May 31st for my deposit. Shouldn't she send me the contract before I put money down??
                      I would certainly think so. I wonder why they need it so quickly for almost a year out. I personally would not be comfortable sending money without a contract.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users