Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

We brought down an Ipod and all in one amp, mic and speakers , saved us 700.00 bucks and worked like a charm . Cost for added baggage on this was 20.00 each way huge savings. 

For any of your brides who have already been married at the resort, how long does the ceremony usually last from beginning to end? Including your bridal party walking down teh ailse?

Hi everyone!
Just got engaged today :) but I've already been planning for the past couple months and have decided on Dreams Cancun! Anyone have any particular advice? What is the best place to have a reception? I'm using Juan Navarro and an Maya Floral.

Thanks!!

Ashley

(this was posted in wrong place.  the post was in regards to the person who posted they brought their own all in one amp, speaker and mic that the used for the reception).  thanks!!

The amp was a Bose I think , it was almost small enough for a carry on. Cost me 25.00 each way to check it in saved us over 1000.00

Hello Girls,

I am new in here, I am getting married on Aug 31st 2013 ohh just a few months left. I am so nervous. I have a few questions please help me.

Ruby is my wedding coordinator, she said If I bring my sashes they will charge 2dlsfor each one (for set Up), well everytime I ask for soemthing to add, they want to charge me for extra everything :(. Do you guys think is better to get outside Wedding Coordinator?

They charge taxes like almost 28% for everything too :(. I got my DJ and Dancing Floor from outside vendor, even with the 150 dls you have to pay for outside vendor fee is like 600dls cheaper.

If someone got a outside wedding coordinator can you please pass me the info. Thnka you :)

Congratulations to all!!!!