Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

I am so sorry that happened - BUT it sounds like it might be for the best if you found one you actually love more.  Maybe it was meant to be....

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

So ladies I had a bit of a problem this weekend to say the least. My dress was in and I went to go for my bustle to be done. I tried the dress on and it looks like the dress came in without the extended length that I needed. I am 5'8 and needed extended length because I am wearing 3" high heels. Thery could not extend the length and I am leaving for Mexico in 4 weeks and they can't get the dress in on time. It looked so silly. My entire foot shows. I just sat in the dressing room crying. They finally brought me 5 more dresses that they had on the rack and thank god I found one that I actually love more. It fits perfect and it is long enough. Thank god. This truly was a bightmare this weekend. Here is the picture of the new dress. Oh and now I feel the need to buy a different pair of heels as well. I did not think to have someone take a picture of me in it. So here is the pic online that I could find.  

My Dress.jpg

I agree. It was meant to be. I can't wait to wear it on that day. I am not your usual bride. Instead of losing weight for my wedding I gained 60lbs. Yikes. My parents are Jehovah Witnesses and because I left the religion 8 years ago they have not spoken to me and will not be attending my wedding. I have bneen seriously depressed the last several months and just have been eating my sorrows away. I was happy that being as heavy as I am right now the dress really looked good.

Originally Posted by leigh2011 View Post

I am so sorry that happened - BUT it sounds like it might be for the best if you found one you actually love more.  Maybe it was meant to be....

Oh my goodness, that sounds like a nightmare !! Atleast you found somthing even better, I hope they gave you a good deal after the stress they put on you !

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

So ladies I had a bit of a problem this weekend to say the least. My dress was in and I went to go for my bustle to be done. I tried the dress on and it looks like the dress came in without the extended length that I needed. I am 5'8 and needed extended length because I am wearing 3" high heels. Thery could not extend the length and I am leaving for Mexico in 4 weeks and they can't get the dress in on time. It looked so silly. My entire foot shows. I just sat in the dressing room crying. They finally brought me 5 more dresses that they had on the rack and thank god I found one that I actually love more. It fits perfect and it is long enough. Thank god. This truly was a bightmare this weekend. Here is the picture of the new dress. Oh and now I feel the need to buy a different pair of heels as well. I did not think to have someone take a picture of me in it. So here is the pic online that I could find.  

My Dress.jpg

I am sorry to hear that! Something that has been extremely helpful for me to keep the stress out is the following:

A wedding is not a performance, but a Celebration, If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything Came out PERFECTLY! :)

In the end, Everything will be perfect for you! :)

Thanks...I will have to focus on that!

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 View Post

I am sorry to hear that! Something that has been extremely helpful for me to keep the stress out is the following:

A wedding is not a performance, but a Celebration, If at the end of the day you are married to the one you love, then everything Came out PERFECTLY! :)

In the end, Everything will be perfect for you! :)

I am ready. I am so excited. I was just saying in another thread that I wish I was a bear and could just hibernate the next 4 weeks and come out on the day of my wedding. Soooo excited!

Originally Posted by Sandy Planner View Post

What a beautiful dress Jana :) love it.....so you are ready for Mexico