Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Hey ladies. I noticed this am that there is a new review posted on Dreams Cancun if you want to take a peek.

I am getting excited but a little overwhelmed. I am having my send off party at my house for all of my guests to give out all of my out of town bags to our local guests. I still have to put together my hang over kits...tie ribbon..laminate my luggage tags and wrpackage everything etc etc etc. Yikes. I need to get on this!! I better get a list going! Anyone else feeling overwhelmed?

Yes! I am extremely overwhelmed! my wedding is march 4th, we are leaving feb 22nd and we have nothing done as far as I can tell. No dance lessons, no OOT bags, no party favors, nothing!!!! Just the guests have booked

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

Hey ladies. I noticed this am that there is a new review posted on Dreams Cancun if you want to take a peek.

I am getting excited but a little overwhelmed. I am having my send off party at my house for all of my guests to give out all of my out of town bags to our local guests. I still have to put together my hang over kits...tie ribbon..laminate my luggage tags and wrpackage everything etc etc etc. Yikes. I need to get on this!! I better get a list going! Anyone else feeling overwhelmed?

I heard of some brides that do their out of town bags out therein the shops wheeling and dealing. Since you are limited with time. I would go with that. It will all work out.

Originally Posted by Sasha030412 View Post

Yes! I am extremely overwhelmed! my wedding is march 4th, we are leaving feb 22nd and we have nothing done as far as I can tell. No dance lessons, no OOT bags, no party favors, nothing!!!! Just the guests have booked

Hi, Jana297,

Where is that review posted? I could not find it :(

Julie

Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

Thanks for your review. I know doing that is time consuming! I am so glad you said somthing about the DJ. That would have infuriated me...unbelievably not acceptable!! I will have to speak to Claudia about that to ensure that does not happen. I emailed her last week because I have several questions and as usual no one has responded to me. :(

Does anyone have a recent price list of photgrapher Juan Navarro price list. I have one from when he was contracted with Dreams and my fiance is freaking out that now he is not contracted with the resort that we will not be able to afford him. I hope someone here can help. Thanks ladies.