Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Congrats!! she has a large book to look through. I looked through it on my site visit!

Originally Posted by Channing View Post

Wow I haven't been on since August and had a lot of reading to catch up on! I think I would be so stressed out if I hadn't found this website. You girls have been so great with all the info and answering questions. Congrats to all of you who have gotten married recently! I have a question about flowers; do you decide on what flowers you want once you arrive and is there a lot to choose from?? Is there anyone getting married in February??

Thanks for the info jana297 :) And yay that's so exciting!!! We're getting married on the 22nd so we'll be there the same time! I wonder how busy February is for weddings....

Does anyone have pictures of the garden at Dreams?? I have in my contract that we would have our cocktail hour there but I haven't seen pictures or anything of that area. I have about 65 guest coming so I didn't think we'd all fit on the terrace; can someone tell me what you thought of the garden? Thanks

The garden is just the grassy area off to the side of the terrace at the end of the pyramid building.  This first picture is from my room in the pyramid and the gazebo is hidden by the palm trees.  The "garden" is the area to the left of the trees.  The second picture is a view from the gazebo, so the garden is the grassy area at the end of the shorter building on the right.

15 - View from Room.JPG

21 - View from Gazebo.JPG

Yeah - I am in agreement about that...

If it isn't too late, I am sure that 65 people could easily fit on the Terrace for a cocktail hour.  We had 30 people and there was so much extra space.  For the cocktail hour setup (regardless of location) they set up a central table for the food, a few cocktail height tables to set drinks and food on and then ring the area with chairs.

Originally Posted by Channing View Post

Thank you! Hmmm.. that's quite the "garden" lol

I originally meant to quote you, I'm getting married on June 9. How far are you with wedding planning?

Originally Posted by ladykry View Post

Hi Ladies, I am kinda new on this awesome forum reading it has been very helpful. We are getting married at Dreams Cancun in June 8th 2012. I am very excited, not much of a planner but, reading all the posts here I feel like I am ready to start the planning! ;) 

leigh2011 you looked beautiful on your wedding day. We are also having the "ultimate" and your posts have been very helpful, thanks!!