Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

$100

Originally Posted by ssanders View Post

Does anyone know he current cost to bring in a outside vendor to Dreams? I have booked Juan and I need to know the cost:-)

I am not using Juan either.  However, I have been stalking his site to get picture ideas from past Dreams Cancun brides.  So now I have a word file of pictures I can print and show to my photographer to get ideas of locations around the resort.

Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsS View Post

He is such a good photographer I wish wish wish we could afford him!!!!msncry.gif

I hope that I still get the prices I was quoted when I signed my contract. Juan knows he is still doing my wedding and hasn't said anything about a change in price.

Originally Posted by Soon2BMrsS View Post

He is such a good photographer I wish wish wish we could afford him!!!!msncry.gif

So as my guests are beginning to book for my wedding my TA informs them that children are not free in 2012 AFTER I already told everyone children under 12 are free (of course she told me they were). Very very sad I may have to cancel dreams as my resort for my wedding.

I am so sorry to hear that - hopefully your travel agent can work something out.  One would hope the resort would be willing to give you some sort of deal instead of loosing your wedding and all of the business your guests would bring.

Originally Posted by ssanders View Post

So as my guests are beginning to book for my wedding my TA informs them that children are not free in 2012 AFTER I already told everyone children under 12 are free (of course she told me they were). Very very sad I may have to cancel dreams as my resort for my wedding.