Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
070707

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Recommended Posts

@ peterpanandpixiedust   I am so sorry to hear that Claudia did not include any extras. That is really to bad, I wonder why she was like that espicially on the flower petals. 

 

As for the ceremony script, I did not like the one Claudia sent me so I found the thread on here on ceremony scripts read through about 20 or so and made my own script, printed it off put it in a binder for our officiant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear!  (I did the same thing with the thread on BDW)  Did you give the binder to Claudia at your meeting and/or did you mail it ahead of time?

 

Originally Posted by NurseM View Post

 

As for the ceremony script, I did not like the one Claudia sent me so I found the thread on here on ceremony scripts read through about 20 or so and made my own script, printed it off put it in a binder for our officiant. 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent it to her in a PDF right before we left, and then I brought her a copy to give to the officiant ahead of time, and also my husband gave the officiant one before the ceremony began in case he forgot it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You sound just like me - a backup plan for the backup plan  :-)  Although I must say I was thinking of having my Dad carry the extra copy for the ceremony...but having the groom do it would be even more convenient.

 

Originally Posted by NurseM View Post

I sent it to her in a PDF right before we left, and then I brought her a copy to give to the officiant ahead of time, and also my husband gave the officiant one before the ceremony began in case he forgot it. 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh I was more than prepared for anything :) hahaha and it all went exactly as planned. I also took pictures of how I wanted the tables to look and emailed Claudia the pictures 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely plan on taking pictures of the table setup, the flowers, and the cake I want.  Do you have any pictures of your cake?  I want to find a cake that I think Dreams can do well.  I don't want to get my heart set on a fancy looking cake that they can't reproduce.  Did you choose a cake before heading to Mexico or did Claudia have a book of options for you to look at?

 

Originally Posted by NurseM View Post

oh I was more than prepared for anything :) hahaha and it all went exactly as planned. I also took pictures of how I wanted the tables to look and emailed Claudia the pictures 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Claudia gave me a list of cakes when I got there, I just picked a simple white frosted cake and then they put pretty pink flowers on it, and we had a bobblehead cake topper, I think in my review is a picture of it. I was not to worried about it besides I had some decorations for the cake table so that made it look really nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know who the photographer for the resort is?  Also if anyone is working with a travel agent from this site that got great deals for their guests please let me know.  My travel agent that I booked through comes back with higher prices then online.  I have 10 guests who all would like to book by the end of this month but are shopping around because are travel agent has higher prices than expedia, etc.  Kind of disappointing because you would think she could get a better deal with that many people booking at once but that's not the case at all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I'm not sure who the photographer for the resort is but I bet you could ask on their facebook page- not sure if you've checked that out or not but the Dreams concierge lady responds to questions very quickly on there and seems quite helpful. Have you asked your travel agent for a price match??

Originally Posted by hairdos11 View Post

Does anyone know who the photographer for the resort is?  Also if anyone is working with a travel agent from this site that got great deals for their guests please let me know.  My travel agent that I booked through comes back with higher prices then online.  I have 10 guests who all would like to book by the end of this month but are shopping around because are travel agent has higher prices than expedia, etc.  Kind of disappointing because you would think she could get a better deal with that many people booking at once but that's not the case at all.  



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I hired some resort photographers at the end of my stay for a back up trash the dress (a storm invaded our original).  and Antonio did my pics.  There is also a Daniel, and two others that I met (one boy and one girl).  I must say, Antonio did a great job, even with all the scared talk of switching photographers.  I still love Juan tho. 

 

My highlight is up.  By Mike Cantarell of Cancunweddingvideos.com (he used to be, and still should be IMO Dreams' videographer).  Review will come... i promise, but no time as of now... Apartment move, 2 at home receptions, applying for jobs, work, blah blah blah

 

 

p.s.  for those of you who know the story, the elusive starfish makes his appearance on here, along with mine

lol

 

I'd love feedback

Originally Posted by Channing View Post



I'm not sure who the photographer for the resort is but I bet you could ask on their facebook page- not sure if you've checked that out or not but the Dreams concierge lady responds to questions very quickly on there and seems quite helpful. Have you asked your travel agent for a price match??



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×