Sign in to follow this  

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

HA HA you guys should send that picture to Claudia and ask if they still have that cake topper. They should still have my toasting flutes and cake cutter as well!!

As for the tables, I don't know the size of them. I know that we could have tables that sat 6 or 8 people. So, they have different sizes. You can do whatever you want for your table. Ours was kind of like a cresent shaped table.

you guys should start passing that topper around like we're all doing with the starfish bouquet jewel (it's our "something borrowed" ... and we're keeping a journal of where it's been).

i bought raffia fans, and i really like the look of them, but seeing as how it's so windy at the gazebo, i'm thinking they'll be totally unnecessary there. should i save them for the reception, and put them at each person's place setting? thoughts? i know i get hot and sweaty when i'm dancing!

and speaking of wind, what are your opinions on the flower girl tossing petals? i don't want them just blowing in everyone's faces, lol!

We put the fans out at the reception. I think the flower girls will be fine with the flowers. Just don't have them throw out fist fulls at a time. If they just toss a few at a time they won't be an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
Hey Angel, Did you do your review yet??
I would love to hear all the more recent reviews since my date is fast approaching :) smile29.gif
I'm going to try to get my review done tonite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destination View Post
I think I'm going to try the 3milk cake, but won't be doing an upgrade. I'm not too concerned about it since nobody is all that impressed. And I think there is also a dessert choice; is that right?
There is a dessert choice and we went with the Bella Alaska because Claudia recommended it; i think that's what it's called. It was super sweet on the outside and it was icecream on the inside. Almost everybody just ate the icecream on the inside.

We had the creme brulee and it was excellent! My Mom still raves over the entire meal we had. Really the food is amazing at the whole resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
We had the creme brulee and it was excellent! My Mom still raves over the entire meal we had. Really the food is amazing at the whole resort.
I don't know if it was what we picked or it's because I'm pregnant but I hated all of the food choices we picked.
I agree with you on the resort food though, it was the best 2 weeks of eating I've ever had.