Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
070707

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
I had already told her I was using an outside vendor for photography and I don't want gazebo decor (maybe just some tulle going down the front two posts). I guess my option is upgraded video... maybe I can get her to trade it for flowers...

I am going to ask how much cigars are as well. We don't want to be surprised at the cost. Also, I am sure we need to tip him as well.

Here is the picture I sent he about the table set up, My napkin idea is different, laying down flat in a square (oh and I like those chairs better, but they don't have any other choices) :

Click the image to open in full size.
let me know if you hear about the cigar prices.

I like that picture of the table setup, very pretty. So are you doing the one long table? I had asked her if we could have our table set up in a big square, but I noticed on the terrace there are posts, I don't know how that will work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have posted this earlier...but thought I'd bump it up again. With 7 BMs I'm sure I'll have no problem spending the $380 credit on flowers. Does this seem equivalent to what you guys have been offered?

 

Claudia,

When we spoke on the phone yesterday, I mentioned

that I will be using an outside photographer (from

Claudia Rodriguez's studio) for our wedding day. The

pricing information I received from you, indicated

that Photo Package I (which is included in the

"Ultimate" package) is worth $560 + 10%.

the $ 560 usd+ 10% tax package is for @ 60 pictures, I will credit you $ 380 usd + 10% tax for the 36 photos included in the package.

Is that the amount we will be credited towards bridesmaid bouquets

or other flowers?

$ 380 usd + 10% tax will be credited for more flowers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan101207 View Post
I have posted this earlier...but thought I'd bump it up again. With 7 BMs I'm sure I'll have no problem spending the $380 credit on flowers. Does this seem equivalent to what you guys have been offered?

Claudia,
When we spoke on the phone yesterday, I mentioned
that I will be using an outside photographer (from
Claudia Rodriguez's studio) for our wedding day. The
pricing information I received from you, indicated
that Photo Package I (which is included in the
"Ultimate" package) is worth $560 + 10%.
the $ 560 usd+ 10% tax package is for @ 60 pictures, I will credit you $ 380 usd + 10% tax for the 36 photos included in the package.

Is that the amount we will be credited towards bridesmaid bouquets
or other flowers?
$ 380 usd + 10% tax will be credited for more flowers

Good morning Susan! I had thought she had told me at one point I could have a credit towards flowers, but then she changed it to videography. I want a credit or move of decor from the gazebo to the reception area.
I need to go back through all my emails. My wedding is not until Feb 08, but I am a little concerned I don't have many of the details in a quote. I only saw the initial quote, we have sent several emails back and forth, so I need to get it all into an email for her to compile again.

Jilly, I think I am going for the long dinner table on the terrace. There is a dance area nearby. Cocktails probably on the grass and looking at some modern furniture for that area as well.

cancunbride2be, did you get my firedancer quote? It was right before the site had some issues, so I am not sure if you got my PM. It's approx $1500 USD for 45 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

susan thanks for posting that again.

 

I think I may change my mind and switch to the one long table. Instead of the square. I'm still having such a hard time figuring out the layout of the table. I bought some small tea light lantern things in fuschia and I also bought these white wood trays that you put sea glass in and then they have 3 square tea light holders that sit in the tray, they're really cute but hard to describe. I also have some small shells & sea glass to sprinkle on the table. I guess my only concern is that there won't be a lot of flowers, except for the centerpiece.

 

Okay, enough of my rambling!

 

I think once I have a definite idea of what I do and don't want I will then suggest to claudia what I would like instead of the things I don't want, and see what she says. Maybe if we make a suggestion of what we would like better, I don't see why it would be a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Good morning Susan! I had thought she had told me at one point I could have a credit towards flowers, but then she changed it to videography. I want a credit or move of decor from the gazebo to the reception area.
I need to go back through all my emails. My wedding is not until Feb 08, but I am a little concerned I don't have many of the details in a quote. I only saw the initial quote, we have sent several emails back and forth, so I need to get it all into an email for her to compile again.

Jilly, I think I am going for the long dinner table on the terrace. There is a dance area nearby. Cocktails probably on the grass and looking at some modern furniture for that area as well.

cancunbride2be, did you get my firedancer quote? It was right before the site had some issues, so I am not sure if you got my PM. It's approx $1500 USD for 45 minutes.
Paula...Yes, I got it...Thanks!! It's way to much for us though but would have been a fun addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A question about the wedding packages... I know the basic (complimentary) package is valued at $699. Does anyone know if you upgrade to a hiigher package do they discount those by the price of the complimentary package?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickie1987 View Post
A question about the wedding packages... I know the basic (complimentary) package is valued at $699. Does anyone know if you upgrade to a hiigher package do they discount those by the price of the complimentary package?
HI Mickie - That free package is what you would get if you stay for 7 days I think. I asked Claudia if I got the highest package AND stayed for 7 days would I get $699 off and she said no.

sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Yooo Hooo Susan!

Did you ask Claudia about having more that 50 people for dinner on the Terrace?
Paula I believe Claudia told me over the phone that the Terrace/Lobby area combine could hold 100. I did send her an e-mail to double check on that, but I haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! I'm so happy I found this forum. Thank you girls! There is so much useful info here! It did take me something like 1/2 hr to read throught the 28 pages but deffinitely very helpful stuff!

Thanks:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×