Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
070707

Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Recommended Posts

Thanks Everyone!!!

 

I think I have decided I dont care to much about the decorations I'm sure it's beautiful there as is. I'm really stuck on the photographer Claudia is not availible but Cilidia is has anyone used herhuh.gif I think I might die of heat with my dress by the sounds of it O well I love the dress. Poor Matthew as well he will be extra hot in his suite.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancun Bride 2009 View Post
Thanks Everyone!!!

I think I have decided I dont care to much about the decorations I'm sure it's beautiful there as is. I'm really stuck on the photographer Claudia is not availible but Cilidia is has anyone used herhuh.gif I think I might die of heat with my dress by the sounds of it O well I love the dress. Poor Matthew as well he will be extra hot in his suite.

Thanks
did you mean Citlali? i know some girls have used her. she is part of claudia's team and is really good as well. i'm pretty sure all her team's work is also on her website.

i too am going to die of heat from my heavy satin dress with cathedral train, but alas it's the one that made everyone cry, so it's the dress. i figure if i have to suck it up, then so does my fiance! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancun Bride 2009 View Post
Thanks Everyone!!!

I think I have decided I dont care to much about the decorations I'm sure it's beautiful there as is. I'm really stuck on the photographer Claudia is not availible but Cilidia is has anyone used herhuh.gif I think I might die of heat with my dress by the sounds of it O well I love the dress. Poor Matthew as well he will be extra hot in his suite.

Thanks
We had Citlalli and she ruled!! She is suppose to mail my pics this week so hopefully I can share some soon from her.

I changed to a sun dress after our special dances and all but it was more because of all of my back problems then heat, although I was hot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah sorry I did mean Citlalli. I was having to do some extra begging for the last month to convince Matt that it was worth the extra 1500.00 for pro pics finally today after I throw a hissy fit like a two year old did he say fine hahahaha so I guess if you just put your sadest face on a squeez out a little tear they will say yes to anything you ask for noted for future items I want thewave.gif

What to you guys think that I havent emailed Claudia once telling her what I wanthuh.gif I called her on the phone to book the wedding date and the package she sent me confirmation and since then not a single email. I figure I can figure it all out down there. Is this crazyhuh.gifhuh.gif kinda gives me the scary not prepared at all feeling.

Can anyone tell me how much they paid for the DJ for the 3 hours?? Trying to be cheap but not miss out on the key things!!

Planning a destination wedding has been stressful and I havent even really done anything I cant imagine what I would have been like if I was doing it at home.

OK i'm off to work off the large peanut buster parfait I just enahled in the course of 2 mins or maybe I will just lay on the couch and watch some TV whichever

Thanks Ladies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancun Bride 2009 View Post
What to you guys think that I havent emailed Claudia once telling her what I wanthuh.gif I called her on the phone to book the wedding date and the package she sent me confirmation and since then not a single email. I figure I can figure it all out down there. Is this crazyhuh.gifhuh.gif kinda gives me the scary not prepared at all feeling.
Can anyone tell me how much they paid for the DJ for the 3 hours?? Trying to be cheap but not miss out on the key things!!
Congratulations yeah!!!! As long as she knows what package you want I dont think there is much else to tell her. What did you mean by you havent told her what you want? Do you mean like specific pics? If thats the case then yeah waiting until you get down there for that is totally cool.

DJ wise I paid $1100 for Carlos from Mannia Audio and it was for 5 hours and the illuminated dance floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just heard from Claudia today. I had sent her about 8 questions and she answered them all via email. Hmm, It took about 2 weeks though and I called her directly in her office as well.

 

I think it helps if you cc or email Gabby also. It seems when i did that, I got a faster response.

 

Hope this helps!

 

Adrienne

Dreams Cancun

8/16/09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabutler816 View Post
I just heard from Claudia today. I had sent her about 8 questions and she answered them all via email. Hmm, It took about 2 weeks though and I called her directly in her office as well.

I think it helps if you cc or email Gabby also. It seems when i did that, I got a faster response.

Hope this helps!

Adrienne
Dreams Cancun
8/16/09
Thanks! I last heard from her on 11/6 - guess I should call her :) Thank you for replying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone :)

 

Im new to the forum- so glad i found it, as so many of my questions have been answered!

 

Ive decided to get married at the Dreams Cancun in Jan 2010. Im in the middle of finishing my contract with Gaby. Ive been dealing with Gaby for the last couple months and she has been really good at getting back at me, even though im not getting married for over a year. Havent heard of Claudia, but Gaby is good.

 

Just have some questions for past brides. One- what are your guys thoughts on the best room to stay? Deciding between the ocean and dolphin view in the pyramid building, the junior jacuzzi suite, and the ocean view in the club tower? is the club tower worth staying at because of the private beach and pool?

 

also, have been looking at photographers and really like Diego from Sol photography. Has anyone used him before?

 

Thanks in advance for the advice. And thank you everyone for all your posts, reviews and pictures :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×