Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Ahhh! What the heck are we paying for!?? And why would this price list never be sent to us?

So I knew I had to pay for chair bows, but now covers too and tableclothshuh.gif

I'm really going to lose my mind thoughout these next few weeks!
Jilly-
I think we should be ok... Kimiko did NOT have to pay extra for linens (except chair bows). 2008 brides may not be so lucky. Not sure.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Ladies!! I know I haven't been able to post recently, but I'm still around!!

I had a question about music for the reception... what is everyone doing?!!

I E-Mailed the DJ (www.presentationservices.com.mx)some people have used and the quote that was posted was less then what they E-Mailed me back at. The smallest package was at $1250, then when they responded they said $1,800!!! That seems a little high to me. I do have plenty of songs on my iPod that could be played and then rent the sounds system, I just need someone to play/stop them and be able to announce our first dance and such.

The wedding is sneaking up on me, and all you ladies getting married in 2008 that have everything done are making stress out!! LOL smile41.gif

I still haven't chosen menu options, flowers, cake, or Groom/Groomsmen wear!!! I just received my dress 2 weeks ago!! LOL

Great to see you Katherine! There is a thread wkbroome just posted in the last few days with her wedding review. It's great!

RoSean, sorry for freaking about the tablecloths, thank you for asking her... those are the details I don't want to be surprised about since they can add up to quite a bit.

I didn't realize you were going so soon! That's excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydensMama View Post
Hi Dreams Cancun ladies!!
I was wondering if any of you would have an answer to a few questions.
1. Is the ceremony private? Or can anyone on the beach come and watch?
2. Is the reception private? Or are you with other hotel guests?

I think all my other questions have been covered in this post, so if anyone could answer these 2 that would be great!!
Laura,

Here's a pic from the gazebo, ( a videographer friend of mine was joking with me about this photo, he wants to borrow my helicopter!!, haha... ) I shoot this pic from a room balconie at the 12 floor...

Click the image to open in full size.

This gazebo is pretty private, and it's not at the beach level, so no, you WON'T get speedos in your wedding photos... haha... if you want that, I can suggest other locations... jk.. rofl.gif

If any one wants to see more pics of this wedding venue, let me know!...

RoSean -

Thanks so much for offering to ask Claudia questions for us girls. Can you inquire about the following?

Instead of doing flowers as centerpieces I was thinking of just doing large glass hurricane candleholders on the centers of each table, fill them with sand, and then stick a pillar candle in there. Then I'd like to spread glass beads that look like sea glass in our colors on the table. I can transport the candles if need be but not sure if they would have the hurricane holders. Can you ask for me? I thought I saw someone mention that Claudia offered these to someone but the post was really old and I can't find it anymore!

Thanks so much!

Jenn