Dreams Cancun - Questions for those married here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaguedaa View Post
where can i find this .doc?? I NEED to see the pics LOL thnx
Send me a PM (Private Message - click on my name and you will see the option) with you email address and I can send some to you.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbride View Post
CancunBride07. Your wedding looked beautiful and you looked gorgeous! Do you have to pay to eat in all the restaurants if you want to eat as a group? couldn't you all just show up at the same time and avoid the fee? Or do they do anything special for your rehersal dinner?

I'm having so much trouble with the questionaire. What's the best package to get and where is the best place to hold the reception?
We did not pay for our rehersal dinner. We did just like you said.... we showed up just as The Seaside Grill (near the gazebo) was opening (6:30pm) and they accommodated us without a problem. I think there were about 20 of us for rehersal dinner. They came out with champagne and appetizers without being asked. I wrote about this in my review. I think some of you are unable to read my review because you haven't posted enough to this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffJT View Post
If anyone needs it - I just got 2007-08 menus, pics of reception venues, and pics of flowers from Claudia today (after waiting literally for a month, so I imagine others are in the same boat). I noticed the flowers for the 'upgraded bouqets" she sent me were very different than someone else had posted. I'm not sure how to put all of that here, but send me a personal message and I'll e-mail it to you.
I worked with an outside vendor (Vanessa Jaimes) for all of my flowers. It was so nice to have everything arranged before we arrived, and not have to worry about it once we got there. Vanessa is very professional and easy to work with. However, I think her minimum is $1,000, which was not a problem for us because we had 15 people in our bridal party alone, not to mention, parents, grandparents, and 10 tables plus a headtable to decorate. I should have my pro pics this weekend or early next week so you can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanK View Post
We did not pay for our rehersal dinner. We did just like you said.... we showed up just as The Seaside Grill (near the gazebo) was opening (6:30pm) and they accommodated us without a problem. I think there were about 20 of us for rehersal dinner. They came out with champagne and appetizers without being asked. I wrote about this in my review. I think some of you are unable to read my review because you haven't posted enough to this site.
Susan where did you put your review? I tried the link you posted a few pages up but its not working. I'd think I have enough points to read it but maybe I'm wrong! Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffJT View Post
If anyone needs it - I just got 2007-08 menus, pics of reception venues, and pics of flowers from Claudia today (after waiting literally for a month, so I imagine others are in the same boat). I noticed the flowers for the 'upgraded bouqets" she sent me were very different than someone else had posted. I'm not sure how to put all of that here, but send me a personal message and I'll e-mail it to you.
Dear Tiff,

Could you please e-mail me the info and pics that you received from Claudia-
I can't open your link. Thank you Sooooooo... much!
Ashley e-mail address bermans@mc.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanK View Post
I'll PM a moderator to see if them can move my review to a thread that everyone can access.
Hi Susan,
Were you able to get your review onto a thread for all to read. I can't access it either and I am DYING to know how everything went....especially with the dj because we are using the same people!! Could you possibly PM your review or at least post a short review of the dj??

Thanks soo much! I am starting to really worry about the quality of the dj and if they really fullfill the "mc" part of the job (we want our bridal party and us to be anounced, along with the first dance/parent dances)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride2be View Post
Hi Susan,
Were you able to get your review onto a thread for all to read. I can't access it either and I am DYING to know how everything went....especially with the dj because we are using the same people!! Could you possibly PM your review or at least post a short review of the dj??

Thanks soo much! I am starting to really worry about the quality of the dj and if they really fullfill the "mc" part of the job (we want our bridal party and us to be anounced, along with the first dance/parent dances)
This is my biggest concern too!