Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:47 PM

Monogram Cake topper
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
    That is a really good price for a set of 3, I bookmarked that one, thanks.

#13 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:48 PM

eBay: 5" Set Swarovski Monogram Initials Wedding Cake Topper (item 220075323884 end time Jan-29-07 18:08:50 PST)
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:50 PM

I like this one, they do not deliver to Canada though

#15 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:00 PM

Jules, sometimes if you ask the ebay seller they will deliver to canada. I know when I sell things on ebay people have asked me before for mexico and canada and I've done it, you never know!

#16 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jilly76
          Jules, sometimes if you ask the ebay seller they will deliver to canada. I know when I sell things on ebay people have asked me before for mexico and canada and I've done it, you never know!
          I could do that, I will send the seller a question. Not now though, I want to see all of my options first :) Keep em comin girls.

#17 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:10 PM

Jules I haven't started researching this yet but when I come across it I will def post. I have two ideas for you though:

1. Since you are into the idea of becoming a wedding planner you may want to make your own. I know a lot of people who have made them on their own and had great success.

2. If you really want the one that Christine posted you can have it mailed to me and then I will mail it to you. I have a shipping place by my job. And it usually gets to Canada in 7 to 10 business days.

-Glenda

#18 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:15 PM

what about this place

Monogram Cake Toppers

#19 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:17 PM

or this one
                Crystal Monogram Wedding Cake Toppers

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  Jules I haven't started researching this yet but when I come across it I will def post. I have two ideas for you though:

1. Since you are into the idea of becoming a wedding planner you may want to make your own. I know a lot of people who have made them on their own and had great success.

2. If you really want the one that Christine posted you can have it mailed to me and then I will mail it to you. I have a shipping place by my job. And it usually gets to Canada in 7 to 10 business days.

-Glenda

I want it to be really nice though, can I make a nice one myself, I am not sure. Maybe I should look into it. You are right :)

Thanks so much for the offer, I might take you up on it. You are too kind and so helpful. Thanks so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users