Jump to content

Photo

Cake Toppers


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

    Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:32 PM

    Hey all, while you are out there looking on the net for information if you happen to see Monogram Cake Toppers that are a good price (and deliver to Canada), can you send me the site, or post it here. I want to get one, but I don't want to pay $50 for it, that is a lot in my opinion, I would rather not have one.

    Thanks in advance guys.

    #2 Christine

    Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

    Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

    Jules-this is weird but I was totally looking on the web right now for one-try efavormart.com
    they also have them cheaper on their e-bay store
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

    #3 Christine

    Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

    Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

    oh and my friend who is making my cake said for sure get the metal ones not the wood ones.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

    #4 JulieG

    JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

      Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:35 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
      Jules-this is weird but I was totally looking on the web right now for one-try efavormart.com
      they also have them cheaper on their e-bay store
      I did not see any on this site. Am I not looking in the right place? I will check ebay though, thanks for the idea.

      #5 JulieG

      JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

        Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:36 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
        oh and my friend who is making my cake said for sure get the metal ones not the wood ones.
        Oh yeah, I don't like the look of the wood ones, no worries there.

        #6 Christine

        Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

        Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:38 PM

        Jules-they are actually in the personalized items area, not the cake area for some reasoneBay Store - eFavormart: Personalized Items: 200 Personalized Wedding Favors Silver 2x2x2 box Boxes
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

        #7 Christine

        Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

        Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:39 PM

        eFavormart.com - Wedding Favors and Supply
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

        #8 cancun1007

        cancun1007
        • Banned
        • 60 posts

          Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:44 PM

          I have been thinking about one as well, I think I may end up making it myself- something like this....

          Click the image to open in full size.

          I also found the "how to's" in a book at the local craft store. I am going to use the left over beads from my other wedding projects.
          [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
          T minus 9 months and counting....

          #9 JulieG

          JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

            Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
            Jules-they are actually in the personalized items area, not the cake area for some reasoneBay Store - eFavormart: Personalized Items: 200 Personalized Wedding Favors Silver 2x2x2 box Boxes
            Okay, I am not having good luck cause I did not see them in there either. lol Sorry, a little slow today.

            #10 JulieG

            JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

              Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by cancun1007
              I have been thinking about one as well, I think I may end up making it myself- something like this....

              Click the image to open in full size.

              I also found the "how to's" in a book at the local craft store. I am going to use the left over beads from my other wedding projects.
              That is really cool. I am looking for the metal ones though, maybe with rhinestones, maybe not, depending on the price difference.




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users