Cake Toppers

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:32 PM

Hey all, while you are out there looking on the net for information if you happen to see Monogram Cake Toppers that are a good price (and deliver to Canada), can you send me the site, or post it here. I want to get one, but I don't want to pay $50 for it, that is a lot in my opinion, I would rather not have one.

Thanks in advance guys.

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

Jules-this is weird but I was totally looking on the web right now for one-try efavormart.com
    they also have them cheaper on their e-bay store
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

oh and my friend who is making my cake said for sure get the metal ones not the wood ones.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 JulieG

JulieG
    • VIP Member
    • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
      Jules-this is weird but I was totally looking on the web right now for one-try efavormart.com
      they also have them cheaper on their e-bay store
      I did not see any on this site. Am I not looking in the right place? I will check ebay though, thanks for the idea.

#5 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
        oh and my friend who is making my cake said for sure get the metal ones not the wood ones.
        Oh yeah, I don't like the look of the wood ones, no worries there.

#6 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:38 PM

Jules-they are actually in the personalized items area, not the cake area for some reasoneBay Store - eFavormart: Personalized Items: 200 Personalized Wedding Favors Silver 2x2x2 box Boxes

#7 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:39 PM

eFavormart.com - Wedding Favors and Supply

#8 cancun1007

cancun1007
        • Banned
        • 60 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:44 PM

I have been thinking about one as well, I think I may end up making it myself- something like this....

Click the image to open in full size.

I also found the "how to's" in a book at the local craft store. I am going to use the left over beads from my other wedding projects.
          [SIGPIC][/sigpic]
          T minus 9 months and counting....

#9 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
            Jules-they are actually in the personalized items area, not the cake area for some reasoneBay Store - eFavormart: Personalized Items: 200 Personalized Wedding Favors Silver 2x2x2 box Boxes
            Okay, I am not having good luck cause I did not see them in there either. lol Sorry, a little slow today.

#10 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by cancun1007
              I have been thinking about one as well, I think I may end up making it myself- something like this....

Click the image to open in full size.

I also found the "how to's" in a book at the local craft store. I am going to use the left over beads from my other wedding projects.
              That is really cool. I am looking for the metal ones though, maybe with rhinestones, maybe not, depending on the price difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users