Photo

Where are the MLB fans? Represent your team!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#71 bsullivan2

bsullivan2
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

I hate to say this, being a Red Sox fan, but the Yanks have a nice little streak going. They may not be completely destroying the other teams, but a win is a win! Not to mention they are facing the Reds at Yankee Stadium this weekend. They could easily sweep them considering how Cinci has been playing.

The Yanks do pay way more than they should for some of the guys they have picked up in the past. I am glad that Boston did not compete too hard to get Pavano! Look at what he has done since being in New York! Boston has had good luck going to their farm system. They have Lester and Masterson, who are pitching great! While Boston still has a high payroll, they are getting really lucky in the minors!

Brandie

#72 happyone

happyone
    • 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by COFPhoto
      Hey, another Cub fan in San Diego. I grew up in Chicago, moved to SD in 1997. Have since converted to a Padres fan, but catch an occasional Cub game on tv when I can. It really ticked me off when WGN started taking games away, and then started broadcasting WHITE SOX games!!! That's just wrong, nobody likes the White Sox.
      I know! I'm actually from Missouri but I never a Cardinals fan. Luckily, I get to watch all the games on the baseball package at my work. Best in baseball right now!

#73 anniebananie

anniebananie
      • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:13 PM

THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE CUBS!!!!! I lived in Chicago my whole life, until a year ago....bought the MLB package so I wouldn't miss a thing! I LOVE MY CUBBIES!!!!

#74 mpajkos

mpajkos
        • 359 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

Go Cubbies!!!

#75 mpajkos

mpajkos
          • 359 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by anniebananie
            THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE CUBS!!!!! I lived in Chicago my whole life, until a year ago....bought the MLB package so I wouldn't miss a thing! I LOVE MY CUBBIES!!!!
            GO CUBBIES!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users