Photo

Where are the MLB fans? Represent your team!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 Yvette

Yvette
  • 510 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:06 PM

Go Chicago!

I know I suck, but I could really go either way between the Cubs and the White Sox.

#62 mpajkos

mpajkos
    • 359 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:37 AM

CUBBIES All the Way!!!

#63 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:29 PM

DETROIT WHAT??!! ha.. They are on a roll lately 6 winning streak...I'm pretty proud!! GO TIGERS!!

#64 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
        • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:19 PM

My Son's first word was "ball" and he can spot a baseball, basketball, football, MLB logo, NFL logo, Padres team logo etc. from six miles away. Here is our photo from Fathers Day at Petco Park here in San Diego

Click the image to open in full size.

#65 lambert13

lambert13
          • 901 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by COFPhoto
            Here is our photo from Fathers Day at Petco Park here in San Diego
            That is an awesome picture! How great that it was on Father's Day too.

Right now.....I am on my last nerve with the Yankees. They are playing like shit most of the time, lackluster performance, and just sucking in general. And now we lose Wang!!! WTF!!! The only pitcher on the team who could really give any consistency. It's going to be a rough road without him till at least September.

I think the Yankees made a really bad gamble over the winter by relying on a few way too young and inexperienced pitchers to be their savior. Instead of trading for a few veteran guys. Most of the young guys did not work out so now the whole pitching staff is in disarray.

#66 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
            • 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:33 PM

Not to worry, My Padres are in town, and Your Boys are putting a whooping on us.

The Yankees, for all the money that they spend, never seem to understand that PITCHING wins baseball games, not hitting. When they do try to spend money on their rotation they blow it on guys like Carl Pavano, etc.

#67 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

That is a really great family shot!

#68 Lizzy

Lizzy
                • 501 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

Go Twins!!!!
                  #2 in our division
                  For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#69 happyone

happyone
                  • 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

I live and breathe the Chicago Cubs. FI and I originally wanted to get married in Arizona for Spring Training. Our lives revolve around baseball (he's a Dodger fan). I am kicking butt in my fantasy league right now. I have to represent the ladies since I am the only female in the league.

#70 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
                    • 81 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:48 AM

Hey, another Cub fan in San Diego. I grew up in Chicago, moved to SD in 1997. Have since converted to a Padres fan, but catch an occasional Cub game on tv when I can. It really ticked me off when WGN started taking games away, and then started broadcasting WHITE SOX games!!! That's just wrong, nobody likes the White Sox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users