Photo

Group rates ?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
  • 264 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

I need to find a TA that gives good group rates for Beaches Sandy Bay. TA has to be in in Toronto Canada cause thats where i live....

I'm having a real hard time trying to find something that fits my groups budget.... Is $1400 for 1 week to much to ask for....

... I need help.. LOL
    ~Mrs.R ~

#2 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
    • 1,047 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

Also just so you know- Sandals & Beaches resorts have a policy of no rebating- that means that no matter where you get your prices, they will all be the same for the hotel rooms ( the only difference you may find is in the airfare). If an agency is caught rebating Sandals will pull their bookings and not allow them to sell the Sandl/ Beaches properties anymore.

For that budget check out Grand Pineapple Negril- formely ( and still with some suppliers) Negril Gardens.

Good luck!

#3 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
      • 264 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 08:38 AM

Why no Beaches Sandy Bay? I only heard good things about them... please give me abit more info? I just picked that one because its kinda cheap and it has exchange prvilages with sandals negril.....
        ~Mrs.R ~

#4 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
        • 1,047 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:09 PM

Basically based on the feedback from the travel agents that stayed at that property and the site visit that I did a few weeks ago. The rooms that they showed us needed updating and rennovations from furniture through to fixtures and it appears that it runs across all room categories. The public areas were nice and I am sure that the food was good as most Sandals & Beaches food is!

#5 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
          • 264 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:59 AM

Sorry it took so long to reply, but i was doing some real detecive work on the resort, and i found out that it all depends on the room that you get... but it does need come upgrading thou... Im not sure what im going to do... I've already booked my stay at Sandals Negril and a few guest have already booked Beaches Sandy Bay... I'm so confused.... GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR
            ~Mrs.R ~

#6 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
            • 1,572 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:44 AM

Can you give some more info on Grand Pineapple Negril? I'm trying to find some beach hotels to recommend to my guests & wanted to include an affordable all-inclusive in the mix.

#7 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
              • 264 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ~*petals*~
                Can you give some more info on Grand Pineapple Negril? I'm trying to find some beach hotels to recommend to my guests & wanted to include an affordable all-inclusive in the mix.
                Sure i would love to help ya, but im not a TA.... You can ask Jen she is really nice and deals with alot of Beaches and sandals questions... also you can go to Caribbean Luxury Vacations at Sandals Resorts, they have a link on the bottom left corner, it should take you to the pinapple negril website...

I hope this helps... :0)
                ~Mrs.R ~

#8 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
                • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:09 AM

Sorry I've been gone so long- taking care of my brides also spent a day in Sandals training get all of the updates!

Mrs.RTBe- Are you working with a TA ? There are some recent changes in policy at Sandals Negril about guests coming over and needing permission. More than likely you won't have any issues but have your TA keep tabs and et the permission prior to. You also may be able to have the guests switch over from Beaches Sandy Bay to Beaches Negril. Are they families or just adults who were looking for a lower price?

Petals~Grand Pineapple Negril was a neat little moderate all inclusive! Very brightly colored, boutique and comfortable. Right on the beach, one restaurant and one bar (that I can remember). Rooms were comfortable, nothing fancy but clean. The nice part about the bar was that there was a variety of mid shelf liquor that you usually don't find at that level (Jack Daniels ect). Feel free to refer your guests to me to book and I can provide them with photos!

#9 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                  • 1,572 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TA Jennifer
                    Petals~Grand Pineapple Negril was a neat little moderate all inclusive! Very brightly colored, boutique and comfortable. Right on the beach, one restaurant and one bar (that I can remember). Rooms were comfortable, nothing fancy but clean. The nice part about the bar was that there was a variety of mid shelf liquor that you usually don't find at that level (Jack Daniels ect). Feel free to refer your guests to me to book and I can provide them with photos!
                    Thanks for the info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users