Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#8031 llimaa

llimaa
  • 21 posts
    • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:40 PM

@Maggietron well the Romance package includes manicure and pedicure for the bride only, 20% off in other spa services except for make-up and hair. It does include the upgrade for parents but says upon availability. It also says that the bride and groom will have 3 nights for free in the next booking if we book at least 7 nights.

#8032 llimaa

llimaa
    • 21 posts
      • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:20 AM

Hello ladies, does anyone knows how the toast after the ceremony works?. I mean after the ceremony do waiters come with the bottles and start serving cups? Do they put stools or sth?

My ceremony will be at 4pm and my dinner starts at 5:30pm. Then after the ceremony I will have only 1 hr to have the toast and take the photos. During this hour the trio will play.

I am debating between keeping the Romance package that includes canapes and cocktails after the ceremony or going for the unforgettable package, if after all seems like all the packages include the bottles for toast after ceremony. Does anyone has had cocktails after ceremony and/or only the bottles included in the package and opinions?

Thank you very much

Edited by llimaa, 09 October 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#8033 samclarke

samclarke
      • 27 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Akumal
      • LocationVictoria,BC

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:16 AM

How did you tip staff that helped with the weeding. How did you tip at dinner? How much? Did you tip the wedding planner?

#8034 Maggietron

Maggietron
      • 294 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 11, 2015

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

@llimaa I have been told that the toast is like 15 minutes long, so it would be a waste to use the trio for that. If you want to have music and whatnot I would go with the cocktail hour.

#8035 llimaa

llimaa
      • 21 posts
        • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

@Maggietron oh thank you so much for the input.

So I was thinking if after the ceremony you pay for special cocktails for 5usd /pp, would they arrange a nice setting? like stools or sth for that hour? so the trio could play and have the people gathered while waiting for the dinner

#8036 llimaa

llimaa
        • 21 posts
          • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:24 AM

Hi again,

does anyone knows if the unforgettable package is only for 30 people (says that in the website and it was not like that before) and how much would cost the dinner for each person over 30? 

Thank you so much

#8037 Maggietron

Maggietron
          • 294 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hi again,

does anyone knows if the unforgettable package is only for 30 people (says that in the website and it was not like that before) and how much would cost the dinner for each person over 30? 

Thank you so much

The package from the resort says $35 USD for each additional guest above 30.

#8038 llimaa

llimaa
          • 21 posts
            • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:01 AM

@Maggietron Thank you so much, I am 2 months away from the wedding and im still confused and undecided about the packages/cost. I appreciate the answer coz the WC takes a lot!!!

#8039 llimaa

llimaa
            • 21 posts
              • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:38 AM

Hello @Maggietron by any chance do you remember where you read that is 35usd for each additional guest in the unforgettable package?.

Yesterday my WC told me that extra service in this package doesn't apply. So im confused... 

#8040 Maggietron

Maggietron
              • 294 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:15 AM

@llimaa On the package detail sheets the first line says "30 ppl max" and the second line right under it says "additional guest supplement $35.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users