Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#7611 KatLew

KatLew
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:50 AM

I'm wearing a crazy not destination dress, I had the seamstress remove a huge amount of poof but it's still big! Posted Image

Your dress is lovely! When is your wedding? What are you having the groom and groomsmen wear?... We want to pay for bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen outfits, so I was just thinking for the guys having them provide their own black dress pants and white dress shirts, and we would purchase a gray vest and colored tie... I wonder if the black dress pants would be too hot??

#7612 egagne87

egagne87
    • 58 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Your dress is lovely! When is your wedding? What are you having the groom and groomsmen wear?... We want to pay for bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen outfits, so I was just thinking for the guys having them provide their own black dress pants and white dress shirts, and we would purchase a gray vest and colored tie... I wonder if the black dress pants would be too hot??

Our bridesmaids are wearing these pink high low bridesmaid dresses with cute flip flops. Our groomsmen are wearing amaretto coloured sperry shoes with khaki pants from Tommy Hilfiger and white shirts, no ties. My fiancĀ© is wearing a taupe summer suit from Calvin Klein no tie with a white shirt. With my dress I'm wearing bedazzled flip flops. I paid for the girls dresses (because they won't wear them again) but the guys paid for their outfits Posted Image The dresses are actually light soft pink, not like the photo.

#7613 egagne87

egagne87
      • 58 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

Oh and my wedding is December 19th. We arrive the 15th! So close!

#7614 egagne87

egagne87
        • 58 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:50 AM

Has anyone had the blood test for the legal wedding? Did they bruise? If so any recommendations for covering it up. I'm worried any makeup on my arm will transfer to my white dress.

#7615 lgerry

lgerry
          • 349 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KatLew 

Wedding dresses:

What type of style and fabric is everyone going with? I found a simple mermaid style soft satin dress I love, but I don't know if it will be too hot??

My bridesmaids are wearing a short chiffon dress.

My wedding is August 4! - so I know it will be super hot!!!

Mine is top to bottom lace.

I thought it would be cooler cause it's not all that heavy, but when I went in for my first fitting a couple of weeks ago I was already sweating in it! Oh well, I love it so it's worth it!!

I think that you should pick a dress that you love no matter what the material is!! :)

#7616 KatLew

KatLew
          • 177 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

Groom and groomsmen will be in this:

http://www.amazon.co...llis linen vest

#7617 KatLew

KatLew
            • 177 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lgerry 

Mine is top to bottom lace.

I thought it would be cooler cause it's not all that heavy, but when I went in for my first fitting a couple of weeks ago I was already sweating in it! Oh well, I love it so it's worth it!!

I think that you should pick a dress that you love no matter what the material is!! :)

I love the back!!! Such a pretty dress. I think I'm going to try to get my dress made in the style I posted in a silk fabric. 

#7618 KatLew

KatLew
              • 177 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

Posted Image Bridesmaid dresses - but my sister in plum with ivory belt / sash... Bridesmaids in dark fusicha with ivory belt / sash. Gold strappy shoes and gold jewelry.

#7619 KatLew

KatLew
                • 177 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

http://watters.com/P...ooBrides/10311/

Love this dress

#7620 egagne87

egagne87
                  • 58 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

Did anyone else here get like dress regret? I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but now I wish I'd gotten a pile of different styles. The only thing is I'm very apple shaped so a lot of the dresses I liked didn't look good on me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users