Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#7151 Katryne

Katryne
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:41 AM

So I'm sure I've seen the answer for this before but I can't find it and the kids aren't letting me do much searching!  The wedding dinner counts for one "a la carte" for our guests right?  What about bride & groom?

Thank you ladies!

#7152 claruickie

claruickie
    • 225 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 20, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Tulum Gazebo @ Bahia Principe Mayan Riveria , Mexico
    • LocationAberdeen SCOTLAND

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hi all

We are just back yesterday from our holiday and superb wedding be it very emotional but everything ran like a dream.   Jazmin & Karla the wedding coordinators were amazing.  Rest assured any worries you have in the run up to your day will be for nothing. 

Yes your wedding meal is one from Bride & Grooms A La Carte Restaurants - from the UK staying for 2 weeks you get a total of 8 A La Cartes, you also use another for your Romantic Meal for 2 on a night and restaurant of your choice. 

There were 21 of us and we had 2 tables to the back of the restaurant and had our speaches before the meal - there was only 1 other table in the restaurant at the time (630pm meal)

Will post full review later with a few photos, we used Arrecife and could not fault them in any way and even went ahead with DVD too.

Enjoy the buildup  Kirstin Xx

#7153 EilisOD

EilisOD
    • 16 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:51 AM

How much was service studios? Did you decide what package you were going with before you went or was it ok to book them once you get there? I'm unsure about pics and was thinking that I'll just take the photos incl.in the picture and then see if there are any other extra photos I want and buy them after...is this possible?

#7154 EilisOD

EilisOD
      • 16 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

Holly are you having many guests? I'm feeling like a bad bride too I am terrible at creative things and only having 4 guests

#7155 Katryne

Katryne
        • 260 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by claruickie 

Hi all

We are just back yesterday from our holiday and superb wedding be it very emotional but everything ran like a dream.   Jazmin & Karla the wedding coordinators were amazing.  Rest assured any worries you have in the run up to your day will be for nothing. 

Yes your wedding meal is one from Bride & Grooms A La Carte Restaurants - from the UK staying for 2 weeks you get a total of 8 A La Cartes, you also use another for your Romantic Meal for 2 on a night and restaurant of your choice. 

There were 21 of us and we had 2 tables to the back of the restaurant and had our speaches before the meal - there was only 1 other table in the restaurant at the time (630pm meal)

Will post full review later with a few photos, we used Arrecife and could not fault them in any way and even went ahead with DVD too.

Oh I was thinking about you!!!!!  Congrats Mrs! Can't wait to read your review and see your pictures :) xx

#7156 lgerry

lgerry
          • 349 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

Hi all

So glad to hear everything went well! Congratulations, can't wait to hear all about it and see pics!! 

#7157 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
          • 360 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hi all

Congrats on the wedding!! I can't wait to see your review and photos :)

#7158 Kimberly Soto

Kimberly Soto
            • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

This is solo go to hear. I am getting married there October 1, 2013 and Jazmin is my coordinator. Any would appreciate any tips you may have.

Thank you for the post.

Kimberly

#7159 Kimberly Soto

Kimberly Soto
              • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

Hello,

You seem to be the one to go to for questions.I have enjoyed reading your answers. I hope I am not a bother. I have questions in regards the hair and make-up. Any pics or feed back is great.  I am getting married October 3, 2013 and need to start making appointments.

Thank you!

#7160 holly86

holly86
                • 55 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by EilisOD 

Holly are you having many guests? I'm feeling like a bad bride too I am terrible at creative things and only having 4 guests

I am having 45-50 guests!  So lots of work if I do decide to DIY! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users