Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#6821 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

Cancun is about 1.5hours from the resort...after a night of drinking it would be a very long trip!!! 

#6822 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
    • 155 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by holly86 

Yes! :)

CONGRATS...are you guys planning on a GBP wedding...? 

#6823 AndreaandAaron

AndreaandAaron
      • 180 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by claruickie 

Yes this is the one, they can also me slow too,   Mexicans are soooooo laid back - me I'm so impatient LOL

I emailed this address too....just received a response back saying it was too early to book for May. They asked me to email back 2 weeks prior to our arrival. 

#6824 holly86

holly86
        • 55 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by STBEngelquist 

CONGRATS...are you guys planning on a GBP wedding...? 

Yes we are!  We are planning for November 2013.  I have been advised that I am a bit behind on planning as a lot of the dates are booked up!  We are hopefully going to book a date this week.  How is planning going for you guys?

#6825 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
          • 155 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

how early did you send out save-the-dates...I haven't been able to book the resort yet due to it being too early yet. I wanted to send out my save the dates so that it gives people enough time to save or make arrangements, to come. Should I wait to send them out till I book the resort...or just do it?

#6826 claruickie

claruickie
            • 225 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 20, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Tulum Gazebo @ Bahia Principe Mayan Riveria , Mexico
            • LocationAberdeen SCOTLAND

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by AndreaandAaron 

I emailed this address too....just received a response back saying it was too early to book for May. They asked me to email back 2 weeks prior to our arrival. 

They are on a mission with replies today as we got the same reply :)

#6827 AndreaandAaron

AndreaandAaron
            • 180 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

Booo...guess I can't check that off my to do list!

#6828 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
              • 155 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by holly86 

Yes we are!  We are planning for November 2013.  I have been advised that I am a bit behind on planning as a lot of the dates are booked up!  We are hopefully going to book a date this week.  How is planning going for you guys?

its going...i'm planning and Tim is just watching...but we have a while yet since were not getting married till May 2014.  But I got my DRESS!!!  my mom was in town for a week, so I really wanted to find IT when she was here...and I did!  So thats a big weight off my shoulders...now onto the bridesmaids...

#6829 holly86

holly86
                • 55 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by STBEngelquist 

its going...i'm planning and Tim is just watching...but we have a while yet since were not getting married till May 2014.  But I got my DRESS!!!  my mom was in town for a week, so I really wanted to find IT when she was here...and I did!  So thats a big weight off my shoulders...now onto the bridesmaids...

Oh wow you are on top of things.  That is good you ahve lots of time.  The pressure is on for me right now since we have less than 10 months.  I am hoping to secure a date this week. Fingers crossed!  What style did you go for?  My mom is coming up in March so I am just pre-dress shopping until she can arrive.  How many bridesmaids are you having.  I feel like we are going to have a wedding circus as Matt is going to have 6 groomsmen and I am going to have 5 or 6 bridesmaids.  I was appointed the CEO of wedding planning it works best that way.. lol :)

#6830 berg5080

berg5080
                  • 53 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by claruickie 

They are on a mission with replies today as we got the same reply :)

HI, Me too - got something over the weekend but they wanted all of our booking reference numbers which is a bit of a challenge. I sent back a message with all the info but still haven't heard back. Argh - the lack of communication is very tiring..lol :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users