Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#6561 shellee

shellee
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

I know its late but i just got my pro pic's a little while ago and wanted to share! and sorry they are not in any particular order, and sorry there are alot! lol it was hard to narrow down my favs

#6562 AndreaandAaron

AndreaandAaron
    • 180 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

I love your pics!  You guys looked like you had a blast!  Congrats. 

#6563 shellee

shellee
      • 49 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by AndreaandAaron 

I love your pics!  You guys looked like you had a blast!  Congrats. 

thank you! we did have a blast! we had a great group go with us! definitely had the time of our lives.

#6564 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
        • 360 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:57 AM

Absolutely love these pictures! Your dress and bridesmaids' dresses were fantastic! Congratulations!!

And, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my fellow BDW brdies :)

#6565 lgerry

lgerry
          • 349 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Hey all,

We have emailed the groupsmx2@bahia-principe.com email a few times over the last month, trying to get an answer on whether the akumal resort has availability during our booked stay in Jan '14 but have still not heard back. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me who the coordinator is for the Akumal resort (Eugina?) and if it is ok to email her directly to book the date? We really want to get our invites ordered and send them out ASAP, as we have decided not to send out STD's. 

Thanks for the help! And Merry Christmas to everyone!!! 

Liz :)

#6566 Katryne

Katryne
          • 260 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

My first e-mails were to groupsmx.  I think it's insanely busy  this time of year and that they might be on holidays.  I'm pretty sure it goes through management before the actual wedding planner.

#6567 worstbride

worstbride
            • 92 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

It is eugenia. You neef to speak with paloma with the groupsmx to ensure your date. If you want to make it easier on yourselves i would recommend a travel agent

Hey all, We have emailed the groupsmx2@bahia-principe.com email a few times over the last month, trying to get an answer on whether the akumal resort has availability during our booked stay in Jan '14 but have still not heard back. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me who the coordinator is for the Akumal resort (Eugina?) and if it is ok to email her directly to book the date? We really want to get our invites ordered and send them out ASAP, as we have decided not to send out STD's.  Thanks for the help! And Merry Christmas to everyone!!!  :cheers: Liz :)

#6568 lgerry

lgerry
              • 349 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Ok, thanks guys! I emailed Paloma one last time at the groupsmx email, my email account has been messed up the last couple weeks so I sent one last one with my hubby-to-be's email address in case they get a bounce-back. Hopefully we hear from her soon just to confirm the date... we really want to order and send out our invites. 

Ya, we have a travel agent but she just handles the travel stuff... no wedding details. 

#6569 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
              • 360 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

My travel agent helped us confirm the date and time of our wedding ceremony as well. She didn't get the confirmation for the location or the reception, but it was still helpful. 

#6570 MCJS2013

MCJS2013
                • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hi everyone ! I was wondering if anyone had party somewhere else than close to a pool after de wedding dinner ?? It's not that I don't like the idea of a poolside party, but my brother broke is neck few years ago during a pool party in turc and caicos so we would like to have a party as far as possible from the pools ... any suggestions ? Thank you !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users