Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

Originally Posted by yeemein View Post

Hello Future GBP Brides...here is a glimpse of our highlight video by Arrecife Studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XroFvaSMkIM

It was our best decision to opt for the full day video. You won't regret it!

You looked beautiful what a fantastic video aswell!! all the best to you and your new hubby :)

Lx

Originally Posted by claruickie View Post

Susan your photos are beautiful but I cant watch your video as You Tube is saying the video is not available :(

As with everything in life people have different opinions on Arrecife photos so please can I pick your brain . . . . .  we get married 20 June and have booked through a UK Tour Operator our holiday and wedding package altogether - we get 10 photos with the package but clearly will want more.  

I want to be organised and would prefer to have an idea of how much photos are going to be etc, the prices on this forum are from 2010 so there will have been an increase of some size I am sure.  

Do you get the option of colour and  black & white photos?

Did you buy the CD with all the photos  - if you did are they free from watermark so you can print at home also can the photos on CD be enlarged etc with no problem due to pixel size.

How soon do we get to see the photos after the wedding ?

How long are the photographers with you, or are there different options available?

Is there more than 1 photographer taking photos on the day?

How much was the videographer and how long were they with you? 

It would make sense that Arrecife had on their website a pricelist with a breakdown of all the services they offer!

Many thanks in advance.

I have a up to date price list if you want to pm me your email address ill send it over for you!

Lx

• VIP Member

I sent you a PM so I could hopefully get the updated price list and update the official thread.  Thanks!

As for rain predicted on your wedding date, it typically rains at night so it shouldn't be a problem.  You never know, and sometimes we just have to roll with the punches, but I'm sure it'll be beautiful no matter what.

The Tulum rain location is really pretty, but I'm sure you won't need to use it :)

• VIP Member

It depends if you got a suite or the normal room.  The normal room only has a table and chairs.  The suites have a couch which doubles as a twin bed.  So about five people can sleep in the room.

Originally Posted by LCQ1401 View Post

Quote:

I have the same problem to be fair Jazmin has now emailed me back but the lovely ladies in here had all the info/answers i needed!! I understand that they are busy but should at least acknowledge the emails it is a bit frustrating!!

Lx

At last I have heard back!

She has confirmed I can use the glasses!

I'm so happy now! Thanks for your advice and support everyone.

• VIP Member

It was me that had the moms involved, but there wasn't really any specific wording.

The moms walked my husband down the aisle.  One on each arm.  Then before they were seated, the dumped a "foundation" into our sand ceremony kit.  It's just like how the mom's light the unity candles during a church wedding. 

The part of the ceremony that we thought fit is this: Before each of you there is a container of sand. Each container represents the separate journeys you once were on. They also represent your own sets of friends and families that once were apart.

Here is the whole thing:

There is a song that speaks of “a long and winding road†and before you met, your lives were on such a road... each going in different directions and seemingly leading to different destinations. But somewhere along the way you took a fork in the road to a destination called “love†and today you find yourselves standing together at the entrance of a new path that will join your once separate journeys into one. 

Before each of you there is a container of sand. Each container represents the separate journeys you once were on. They also represent your own sets of friends and families that once were apart. I will ask that in a moment you both blend your individual container of sand together... representing the coming together of your friends and family, through your marriage, into one. And as the sand is blended into one container, your once solitary journeys will now be one of companionship, as you walk a single path together into your future.

I now ask that you blend your containers of sand together. 

The couple  picks up their individual containers of sand and blend them together. - Bless Broken Road Plays

As the sand has blended together, your lives are now joined. Your friends and family are as one as well, for now you will share those who are in your lives and will walk hand-in-hand along the path of your marriage - united and strong as husband and wife.