Photo

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal/Tulum/Coba - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
8083 replies to this topic

#5571 fraggle42

fraggle42
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

Sorry everyone. I don't know why my message has appeared so many times.

#5572 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
    • 46 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

Hi Girls, I emailed Arriefe photo to see how much it would be to have our ceremony video taped. They stated in their email that absoultley no outside photographers are allowed. Are we able not to use them at all? Our wedding is the remember package. If a guest is staying there and so happens to have a camera are they classified as a Photographer and do we have to pay the $500. Thanks ladies.

#5573 Rachael

Rachael
      • Site Supporter
      • 142 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Emily

Have a fab time. I am flying out on the 16th.....Will be thinking of your wedding, hope everything goes perfect. I might even see you at the resort as we will be there at the same time.

Good luck xx

Photo's http://www.facebook....&l=da84190beaMy wedding review http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/79537 x I became Mrs Readman on the 23rd of April 2012 and married my best friend x

#5574 Rachael

Rachael
        • Site Supporter
        • 142 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hi girls

I am really struggling with sand ceremony wording. I have read the beautiful wording that has just been put on but our children are having a vase each and all four of us are poring the sand. The only wording I can seem to find is wording that unites children from previous relationships.Can anyone help me out? We leave a week on Sun and stressed!

Thanks

Photo's http://www.facebook....&l=da84190beaMy wedding review http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/79537 x I became Mrs Readman on the 23rd of April 2012 and married my best friend x

#5575 Rachael

Rachael
          • Site Supporter
          • 142 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

Hi coba bride

I am not totally sure but surely a guest using a camcorder could not be classed as a photographer. A video camera used by one of the guests is what I am considering doing. It is pretty terrible if they charge for a guest using their own camcorder!!!

Originally Posted by Coba Bride 2012 

Hi Girls, I emailed Arriefe photo to see how much it would be to have our ceremony video taped. They stated in their email that absoultley no outside photographers are allowed. Are we able not to use them at all? Our wedding is the remember package. If a guest is staying there and so happens to have a camera are they classified as a
            Photographer and do we have to pay the $500. Thanks ladies.

#5576 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
            • 174 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

Hi Ladies!!! I know this question was asked before, but I can't seem to find the post :(. I'm just getting ready to pick flowers for my bouquet and was wondering if anyone knows what types of flowers are included in the resort package?

#5577 Cynlee143

Cynlee143
              • 174 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I am planning on doing this as well, and then taking it to a professional to edit the video :)

Originally Posted by Rachael 

Hi coba bride

I am not totally sure but surely a guest using a camcorder could not be classed as a photographer. A video camera used by one of the guests is what I am considering doing. It is pretty terrible if they charge for a guest using their own camcorder!!!

#5578 sun surf sand

sun surf sand
                • 75 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

Have a wonderful time!

So ladies, I leave on Tuesday for my wedding which is on 16 th April, sooooo excited. Just wanted to say a big big thank you to everyone for answering my questions. I'll defo be putting a review and photos on to help future brides. Xxxxx

#5579 Maria1301

Maria1301
                  • 41 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

Hello everyone!  This is such a wonderful site and has been so helpful in planning my fiance and my destination wedding in August at the Tulum Gazebo :)

Would anyone who had the pool side reception be able to provide reviews for the resort DJ? 

I'm wondering if I should hire DJ Bob or DJ Bijian if they are available :)  Thank you!

#5580 TSilva

TSilva
                    • 42 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

BEST WISHES!!!

Originally Posted by Emily2012 

So ladies, I leave on Tuesday for my wedding which is on 16 th April, sooooo excited. Just wanted to say a big big thank you to everyone for answering my questions. I'll defo be putting a review and photos on to help future brides. Xxxxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users